The resort is lovely, really liked the room I found it very clean. We booked the garden balcony with free buffet breakfast and it was the best decision ever, I would recommend it highly as the buffet breakfast is soo nice and I imagine it's pretty expensive. We spent an afternoon in the day spa, also highly recommend it was amazing!!
The only negative about the whole island would be FOOD! If you are a vegetarian, you will pretty much starve. And there's not much choice for even the meat eaters.
Loved the island though, more then hamiltion actually, apart from the food dilemma, but I would just suggest packing some food/snacks in your suitcases.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Daydream Island in the Whitsundays has commenced its demolition and construction program ahead of its long-awaited redevelopment expected to be completed in August 2018. Following the damage caused in March by Cyclone Debbie, Daydream Island has invested $86 million in the redevelopment of the island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Daydream Island Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Daydream Island Hotel Daydream Island
- Daydream Island Resort And Spa