Review Highlights
Relaxing

Between three people we got a facial and two hot stone massages. The facial was so relaxing and the... read more

Reviewed August 14, 2018
dhansen119
Houston, Texas
via mobile
Best spa experience

Wonderful spa experience from the moment you arrive until you leave. Serene atmosphere, competent... read more

Reviewed January 30, 2018
Dorte S
via mobile

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed January 8, 2017 via mobile

Such a professional treatment in a perfectly relaxing setting x thank you.

I purchased products from their skin care range as well and I am so pleased with the quality. Divine

Reviewed October 30, 2016 via mobile

Serene and delightful. Very peaceful & relaxing. Skin felt wonderful afterwards but straight in snorkelling!

Reviewed October 13, 2016 via mobile

Best thing to do on a rainy day on the island. Quite expensive but worth it. The place is beautiful and peaceful. The staff is very nice and you can get the treatment done as a couple at the same time. A bit cold the room where I had the treatment but beautiful

Reviewed September 17, 2016 via mobile

We didn't visit the Aqua Soul Spa because the services offered were too expensive. I didn't speak to anyone who had been to the spa and no one actively encouraged us to go.

Reviewed May 12, 2016 via mobile

Wife loved it . I went snorkelling and diving . Next time maybe . A massage after all day swimming would have been so good . Thanks and back soon for sure .