we spent 3 nights. our villa was great,
big and clean with full size kitchenette.
the pool is great. the stuff was verey halpful and efficient when we had a problem.
the local supermarket has good variety and reasonable price.
the pool bar is good. we didn't try the restaurant but it looks good.
I wish I'll go there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the bush overlooking the calm waters of the Great Sandy Strait, this award-winning ecotourism resort on World Heritage-listed Fraser Island is the perfect base to explore the world's largest sand island. The resort incorporates the 152-room Mercure Kingfisher Bay Hotel, self-contained two and three bedroom villas and houses, and a 174-bed Wilderness Lodge for groups. Resort Rangers also guide a variety of four-wheel-drive coach tours or personalised tours of the island. Access to Fraser Island is by ferry only. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Kingfisher Bay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Kingfisher Bay Resort Fraser Island
- Kingfisher Bay Hotel Fraser Island
- Kingfisher Bay Fraser Island