“Absolutely love this place. Butter Chicken, Butter Prawns and Prawn Malabari are the best dishes on the menu in my...”

Masala Indian Cusine
Ranked #55 of 375 Restaurants in Townsville
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Romantic, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Description: This is the best Indian food in North Qld! We travel 3 hrs each way just to eat there.
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed January 11, 2008

Absolutely love this place. Butter Chicken, Butter Prawns and Prawn Malabari are the best dishes on the menu in my opinion. The garlic or sweet naan bread are the best as well. Really great service and quite quick as well. I've been there with ten people and we've been feed within 15 minutes of ordering on a busy night. Highly recommend that you try this restaurant, the best Indian I've ever tasted.

2 Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook