“Good quick cheap meal.”

La Porchetta
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 25, 2012

If you want a quick generous meal at a very reasonable price, this is the restaurant for you. We went there last Monday night after an exhausting day at work. Had a large pizza, half meat lovers & half chicken BBQ. Very generous size. My husband & I are not small eaters. Wine list was well priced. The whole meal was $50. Very reasonable. Service was quick & friendly. Have been coming to this restaurant on & off for many years & always happy with service, food & the fact that they open at 5pm is fantastic. We can basically go straight after work. They also do takeaway & I'm pretty sure they deliver.

Reviewed September 15, 2012

La Porchetta makes really good pizza's, great toppings and very filling. I would recommend them. We phone order them and pick them up and drive to the strand and eat them overlooking the ocean.

Reviewed August 21, 2012 via mobile

The porc has always been my favourite whilst living in the gold coast. However the townsville one was a slight disappointment. Initial service was very friendly and prompt. Entree came out quick so did our first drinks.

However then we waited another 45+ minutes for our food and for further drink service. The restaurant was quite so staff and kitchen was not busy at all.

Food quality was good and most enjoyed their food. My boscaiola however was bland and boring. Some cracked pepper might have helped but wasnt offered.

Overall it was rather average mostly because of the wait for food and drink service.

Reviewed May 31, 2012

The staff at the restaurant were very friendly. food was a bit slow but worth the wait. prices were reasonable as well, I would definitely recommend this for a great night

Reviewed May 28, 2012

this restaurant, suits a last minute dining out, birthday, small or large, not very intimate.
large groups have plenty of room.
child friendly
meals are reasonably priced and the servings good value
food is fresh and tasty