“Great Thai food”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 5, 2013 via mobile

This modest little restaurant produces excellent delicious Thai food. We always come here when in Townsville as the standard is always consistent.

Reviewed May 29, 2013

very friendly service. we brought our own wine. large selection on menu. the dishes we got were very tasty, new flavours we don't get back home. good value meal.

Reviewed May 23, 2013

This restaurant has inspired me to write my first review, as we went based on all these excellent recommendations and were SO disappointed. A mixed entree was a good start but Tom Yum Goong tasted like dishwater, so bad that we sent it back. Second effort was better but still far from good. Yellow curry and larb were ok but all lacked the balance and zing that should be Thai. I wonder if we were victim of an errant assumption that because we visited with children we wanted our food dumbed down to tasteless? Or a fill in cook? Service very friendly but food nothing like it should have been...

Reviewed February 4, 2013

First time! Best impression ever!
Pad Thai was amazing! Been to almost every Thai restaurant in Townsville & nothing compared to Sydney Thai until...
Thai International.. I dream of eating there everyday! I would if I could.
Service was amazing!! Efficient! Friendly & prompt!!
Must try!

2  Thank AndiPandiPants
Reviewed January 24, 2013

Every time we've visited Thai international the food has been great however the customer service is lacking, food takes a long time and they usually have just one waiter on?? Other than that I would recommend it but make sure you visit it with time!