“We really want to say good things but .......” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of PePPi PePPi

PePPi PePPi
Ranked #36 of 364 Restaurants in Townsville
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Italian licensed restaurant providing authentin traditional cuisine with a modern Australian twist. All our pasta, ravioli, gnocchi, pizza baces & sauces are made on the premices. Takeaway & delivery meals are also available.
Townsville, Australia
“We really want to say good things but .......”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 24, 2013

Having read lots on FB about all the new food we were keen to give it a try. We came on a Saturday night and the restaurant was only 1/4 full, it lacks decor and ambience. At first glance the menu is only small but I can see that each type of meat is presented. Expected to see more variety for pasta ad pizza though. The oysters we ordered must have been left under the grill too long, they were the smallest ones I had ever seen so for the price was really disappointing. Kids loved the garlic bread. I had beef cheeks as main, was nice, big serve and really rich. My partner has seafood marinara pasta, the prawns were enormous and he loved it. My sons pizza was lovely too. We ordered an affogato for dessert which was baileys, espresso and ice cream. The ice cream was the worst ice cream I have ever tasted , it was icey and old very disappointing. Our experience was good and bad, at $40per head, we probably wouldn't go again, but if we did we would probably just stick to pizza and garlic bread.

• Visited April 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles

Townsville
“A great night at Giardini”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 16, 2012

We celebrated our christmas party at Giardini on friday night, I can say that the food was amazing- and very well presented I might add, the service was great and there was a lovely atmosphere about it! We did not have to worry about anything, the staff at Giardini took care of the table decorations for us and were very quick to clear any mess that we made off our table!

• Visited December 2012