“Yummy old fashioned desserts!”
Review of Cafe Nova - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Cafe Nova
Reviewed May 3, 2013

This coffee shop has an ever-changing variety of freshly made desserts that will have you going back to try others. The cheesecakes and chocolate brownies are the best I've tasted in the world!!!

Reviewed February 6, 2013

I had lunch at Cafe Nova with my Italian family and I can confirm that the food is great. Particular praise goes to the focaccias and the soup. I had a mediterranean salad and was very good with plenty of herbs and feta cheese. The service is fast and nice. Overall score is positive and I personally recommend this cafe to everyone who wants to have a good value and healthy meal.

Reviewed December 17, 2012

This restaurant is great for its quiet atmosphere, good value and great service. If you are looking for a low-key, non-overbearing place to dine in, this is it. The staff are very welcoming and the food is quite good if you're not looking for anything fancy.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Oddly there isn't a steak on the menu. Mostly quick dishes to prepare, but it's not fast food by any means. What they do, they do extremely well. Pleasant relaxed atmosphere, attentive but unobtrusive wait staff. The menu is basically the same year in, year out, but they have some nice surprises on the daily "specials menu". Chicken and mushroom pie was a real winner with me. Good food, good service and good value.

Reviewed October 14, 2012

My friend and I went on a hunt for the best thick shake in Townsville and we found it here! The service is friendly, but I would probably not order any food next time I go because I felt like they were pre-made and then just reheated. This unfortunately made the meals lack in the taste department.
Would on the other hand grab another thick shake and a piece of cake next time I go to the movies and want a treat after.