“Absolutely amazing”
Review of Lulu's Cafe 66 - CLOSED

Lulu's Cafe 66
Cuisines: American, Diner
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: Lulu's Cafe 66 is an 1950's American Diner in the heart of North Queensland. Come for the experience Stay for the Food. We offer Vegetarian, Gluten and Dairy Free meals, as well as the Famous Lulu Burger and BIG DINER BREAKFEST.
Reviewed April 6, 2014

Love going to lulu's amazing delicious food, amazing staff and trivia nights are so much fun must have more!
100% recommend everyone to go there! 10/10

1  Thank Holly S

Reviewed March 28, 2014

We enjoyed the atmosphere of this cafe, the music was at a good volume so you could hear the music but talk at a normal tone. I have waffles and fruit, which was nice I enjoyed the freshness of the fruit. The iced coffee while nice is over priced at $6.95. Thought I would indulge but I would not say it was worth it. My husband ordered a beef burger. The beef patty was not cooked through and was very pink on the inside. Will we go again? Probably not.

Reviewed March 22, 2014 via mobile

Old school sundaes complete with a cherry on top. Service friendly. Atmosphere perfect. Great family location or catch up with friends.

Reviewed March 7, 2014 via mobile

First time here had the

LULU's MINI brekkie the toast was nice bacon done right and the scramble eggs were really creamy

BACON CHEESEBURGER was nice also only thing was I forgot to ask for the bun not to be toasted but that's just me

BANNANA SPLIT with strawberry topping does exactly what it should

Reviewed February 23, 2014

Lulu's Cafe 66 is very conveniently located next door to the Warrina Cinemas in Currajong. It has the feel of an American Diner complete with the waitresses in their 'Happy Days' swing skirts. They have a great menu at very affordable prices. My friend and I ate the American Salad and it was beautifully presented with generous servings of chicken and ham. The service is good but you may have to wait a while for your meal as it gets very busy at times with the influx of movie goers. It's closed on Sundays so you will have to get your after-movie coffee elsewhere.