“Great visit”

TUBE The Ultimate Burger Experience
Ranked #38 of 392 Restaurants in Townsville
Cuisines: Fast Food
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Description: We are a locally owned business that prides itself on serving quality food, friendly customer service and a nice dining atmosphere. The Ultimate Burger Experience does not stop at our store, we give back into the community with The sponsorship of Local Sporting Clubs and other community events!
Reviewed March 5, 2014 via mobile

Absolutely freaking awesome, quick service and friendly staff a bonus to the excellent food. Went for lunch and would recommend a vist to this establishment anytime

Reviewed March 3, 2014

Try try try , don't know how they can make any money ?? It's cheap food , great tasting food too , wines on the upper tho , floor staff very helpful and nice

Reviewed February 22, 2014

Always great burgers, fast service and love the cheesy bacon chips, oh and love cheap tuesdays! north queen queenslander burger is the best!

Reviewed January 22, 2014 via mobile

I know the manager of the store and after speaking with her one night about wanting to make an order she advised that they were just closing the shop and she wasn't actually working that night, I was a little bummed but thought that's fine. Minutes later she called back asking what I wanted and said they would stay open a little longer for me. The food was amazing and the service was great! Well done tube. I'll be spending the word to all my friends! :)

1  Thank Olivia R
Reviewed January 9, 2014

I've been eating burgers all over the world and have also spent years working as a grill chef and these burgers are really good quality, Everything cooked fresh and good generous portions. I want the recipe for that pineapple chutney.

1  Thank Camowil