City Oasis Inn
$89
Mercure Townsville(Townsville)(Great Value!)
  • Pool
Park Regis Anchorage(Townsville)(Great Value!)
$93
$65
$100
$97
Hotel Grand Chancellor Townsville(Townsville)(Great Value!)
$75
$67
  • Restaurant
Waters Edge The Strand(North Ward)(Great Value!)
$82
Orbitz.com
Beach House Motel(North Ward)(Great Value!)
$82
Summit Motel(Townsville)(Great Value!)
$61
$59
Madison Plaza Townsville(Townsville)(Great Value!)
$87
$75
Hotwire.com
Quest Townsville(Townsville)
$102
$99
Travelocity
  • Pool
All reviewsheated spasidewalk cafetropical gardenpool areacastle hillcontinental breakfastwalking distanceexecutive roomafter hoursair connice poolbed was very comfortablebbq areawould stay here againstayed one nightpleasant stayflinders street
Reviewed March 23, 2009

Not having been to Townsville before I went searching for a hotel in close proximity to our Townsville office. City Oasis was perfect as it was only one street away from our office. I arrived very late at night and reception staff were great leaving me the instructions to my room.
The rooms were spacious and I had an executive room with balcony. Included in the price was a continental breakfast which was perfect as travelling alot I was getting sick of the cooked breakfast. The air conditioner in the room worked well and Townsville was quite humid which meant I had it on most of the time. After work on the first day, I went for a dip in the pool and spa which was great and very refreshing.
I would recommend the City Oasis to the corporate traveller due to its location. The staff were young but extremely friendly, courteous and happy to accommodate every request. I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled on business
1  Thank shazza_lc
Reviewed August 10, 2008

This hotel was a good stopover hotel. We had a nice meal in the restaurant and for breakfast they worked out a price for us when we just wanted a piece of toast rather than the set breakfast. The room was big and clean and the hotel had a pool which looked good but we didn't get to try as we got there fairly late and had to travel the next day.

There didn't seem to be much to do in Townsville so only visit if it's on route for you.

• Stayed: September 2007, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
1  Thank Biggles18
Reviewed September 2, 2007

We stayed 2 nights and we were impressed with the location and the staff were very friendly.
We arrived 30mins later than what we told them at 10.30pm and there wasn't anyone at reception. We eventually found an after- hours phone. Unfortunately no one answered at the other end. Someone eventually came out and booked us in which was great.

We weren't too impressed with the size our room. The studio room only just had enough space for two beds and there wasn't any space to put the luggage for two people and the shower/toilet was very small.
It would have been nice to access the second floor without hauling up our large suitcases up the stairs.
The location was good, in easy walking distance to the shops and and if you are inclined an easy walk up castle hill.

• Stayed: August 2007, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank ozzietripper
Reviewed May 7, 2007

Intended to stay overnight enroute to Brisbane, but stayed 3 nights as we found it so central, convenient and comfortable. Upgraded our room to one with a room with a balcony on which we spent some pleasant evenings with a bottle of wine! Restaurant onsite had a good menu at a reasonable price but did not open for diner at weekends. There is an abundance of restaurants and retail outlets all within comfortale walking distance.

Stayed: March 2007
3  Thank Markyboy1
Reviewed February 21, 2006

I am a North Queensland local, and travel frequently to Townsville.

I endned up staying a night at City Oasis Inn.

The staff are all so helpful and friendly and I would like to thank all the staff for their warm hospitality.

There rooms are very nice and relaxing. All modern ammenities are offered and they were extremely comfortable modern and clean.

Also there restaurant served the best steak I have ever had.

They also have the most beautiful pool like lagoon, and grounds and gardens are immaculate.

It made it very hard to be on a work trip, but I will definately stay again for my next R & R in Townsville.

Good on you City Oasis for making a work holiday feel like a TROPICAL HOLIDAY.

****If you want somewhere special to stay when travelling to Townsville, you wont find a better place*******

• Stayed: January 2006, traveled on business