“Delicious ”

Bountiful Thai
Ranked #118 of 384 Restaurants in Townsville
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed January 20, 2014 via mobile

My husband & I ordered takeaway from this little gem. The food smelt beautiful when we entered the shop. On picking up our order the friendly young lady thanked us in Thai as well as saying goodbye in Thai. How lovely, & we knew what she had said as we have visited Thailand. Such a nice touch to the Thai experience. Our meal was delicious , veggies so fresh, chicken so tender. Loved our entree of prawns to...yummoo!!!

Reviewed November 29, 2013

Purchased take away here. Quick service, lots of vegetarian options, reasonable price and meal was enjoyable

Reviewed June 20, 2013

Bountiful Thai is a great local Thai takeaway with limited inhouse seating (BYO). Great range of options that are VERY reasonably priced and generous sized serves. My personal favourite is Cashew Chicken with Chilli. Staff know me by sight, know what I want and have it ready before I return from the local bottle shop. Very friendly staff who thank each customer with a traditional Thai thank-you.