“Appalling service, average & poor choice of food”
Review of Lukabean Deli Cafe - CLOSED

Lukabean Deli Cafe
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Description: phone (07) 47 236 088
Description: phone (07) 47 236 088
Reviewed August 5, 2012

Being only one of two groups in the restaurant for lunch I now understand why there weren't many customers. Choice of food was poor/very limited and the taste of the food was average. I ordered fish & chips from the kids menu for my 3yo and when it arrived there were no chips on the plate. When I asked about the chips, the (obviously very young and inexperienced) waitress replied, "I didn't think you wanted the chips". Although I was initally pleased they included a salad with the kids' meals I was stunned when it arrived drowned in balsamic dressing. The restaurant was fly ridden and when we asked for the front door to be closed and a fly swat we were basically told to leave. What happened to pleasing your customer and making for an enjoyable experience?! Will never return and will be sure to spread the negative feedback.

2  Thank J M

Reviewed May 17, 2012

Lukabean is conveniently located near Willows Shoppingtown and the Riverway swimming complex. This cafe offers hearty breakfasts and they cater for people requiring a gluten free meal. They also serve snacks, light meals and delicious desserts as well as great coffee. The movie theatre is nearby so it's a great place to meet up with friends before/after the movies. The staff are helpful and friendly and the prices are reasonable. This makes it a popular dining venue.

Reviewed May 10, 2012

Under new management very limited menu which is repetitive enjoyed choice old menu sorry to say wont be back I have wide range of what I will eat but only 1 choice on this menu, its all the same

2  Thank deservepampering