We had a great surprise when we stayed here after visiting Townsville some years ago. Stay at the Casino was the only option in Townsville as the town has little else to offer. It was a great surprise to find that our suite has been totally renovated. It couldnt have made for a better stay. We were happy to extended for a second night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are entering the final exciting stages of our 40 million dollar redevelopment, and as such you may experience some construction noise or closure of some facilities. Please note that currently the hotel pool and rear lawns are closed however there is a nearby local pool available for hotel guests to enjoy. The Ville Resort - Casino is superbly located on the Townsville breakwater and overlooks magnificent Magnetic Island, the Coral Sea and Townsville City. The property is within walking distance of the Magnetic Island Ferry terminal, the CBD, the restaurant precincts of Palmer and Flinders Streets and Townsville's award-winning beachfront, The Strand. There is so much to do - so much to see in Townsville and The Ville is a "hot spot" for lifestyle and holidaying in the tropics! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cheap Tickets so you can book your The Ville Resort-Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jupiters Townsville Hotel And Casino
- Jupiters Townsville Hotel Townsville
- Jupiters Hotel Townsville