My partner and 5 year old stayed here last Saturday night. We are due to have our second baby in a few weeks and my partner works away a lot so we were looking forward to a mini break. My daughter and I checked in and that was all okay, friendly and helpful. The room was really nice - we stayed in an executive room facing the ocean, the bath was magical. The problem with our stay and why we wouldn't return is they had a function on that evening around the pool and the noise was really quite ridiculous. I kept thinking they'll turn the music down soon 10pm past, 11pm past and finally at midnight it was turned off and we could sleep. It was not at all the relaxing, comfortable night we had imagined and for $200 it really is bad service. I would have preferred to pay less and have stayed on the other side of the hotel and perhaps had some sound blocked or have been notified on booking and we could have stayed somewhere else. Breakfast in the morning was really good but $75 for the 3 of us is really pricey and after the night before we were a little over it and really more tired then when we arrived. My partner I think was the most disappointed because he really wanted our last break together to be relaxing and it really just wasn't. I wouldn't recommend staying here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel is currently undergoing a $35 million redevelopment. Extensive works to the property may include noise and closure or relocation of some facilities. These may include the Hotel and Casino entrance and restaurants. Please note that the hotel pool and rear lawns are currently closed during construction. The stunning results of these upgrades will include an infinity-edge pool with swim-up bar and private cabanas, new functions/events areas as well as new restaurants, bars and extensive decking – all with views to Magnetic Island. General construction works are restricted between 7am - 6.30pm Monday through to Saturday, with noisy works being restricted to the hours of 9am – 5pm. The Ville Resort - Casino is superbly located on the Townsville breakwater and overlooks magnificent Magnetic Island, the Coral Sea and Townsville City. The property is within walking distance of the Magnetic Island Ferry terminal, the CBD, the restaurant precincts of Palmer and Flinders Streets and Townsville's award-winning beachfront, The Strand. There is so much to do - so much to see in Townsville and The Ville is a "hot spot" for lifestyle and holidaying in the tropics! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your The Ville Resort-Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jupiters Townsville Hotel And Casino
- Jupiters Townsville Hotel Townsville
- Jupiters Hotel Townsville