We stayed for 2 nights before the Easter long Weekend, We were not advised at the time of booking that there was a pool function to be held that night. It was a very loud affair with a Dj which unfortunately the music seemed to be facing towards the guest rooms with, a big let down for our first nights stay, we did make a complaint to the Duty Manager, although very empathetic and out of his control our complaint was handled very well with a room rate reduction, a nice gesture especially paying for an Executive room.
The room was well appointed has an Ipod dock with an excellent bathroom along with Robes and beautiful bath products.TV selection was average although we didnt spend alot of time looking at it.
Skip the room service meunu and head down to the breakfast buffet you will definitely get value for money and a better selection.
When booking we found that you may get better value in a package deal something to consider,but it is worth upgrading to an Executive level (18/19th floors) escpecially with Ocean views, would book again as I believe this is one of Townsvilles best Hotels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel is currently undergoing a $35 million redevelopment. Extensive works to the property may include noise and closure or relocation of some facilities. These may include the Hotel and Casino entrance and restaurants. Please note that the hotel pool and rear lawns are currently closed during construction. The stunning results of these upgrades will include an infinity-edge pool with swim-up bar and private cabanas, new functions/events areas as well as new restaurants, bars and extensive decking – all with views to Magnetic Island. General construction works are restricted between 7am - 6.30pm Monday through to Saturday, with noisy works being restricted to the hours of 9am – 5pm. The Ville Resort - Casino is superbly located on the Townsville breakwater and overlooks magnificent Magnetic Island, the Coral Sea and Townsville City. The property is within walking distance of the Magnetic Island Ferry terminal, the CBD, the restaurant precincts of Palmer and Flinders Streets and Townsville's award-winning beachfront, The Strand. There is so much to do - so much to see in Townsville and The Ville is a "hot spot" for lifestyle and holidaying in the tropics! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your The Ville Resort-Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jupiters Townsville Hotel Townsville
- Jupiters Townsville Hotel And Casino
- Jupiters Hotel Townsville