All reviews palmer street great location yacht club overlooking the marina spa bath nice outlook business stay within easy walking distance magnetic island self contained one bedroom apartment place to stay restaurants and bars short stroll restaurant strip rooms are clean off street parking
Reviewed September 13, 2016

I love staying here when in Townsville for Business, its always fantastic with excellent staff and amazing views. The facility's are always kept to a high standard with a great locality close to shops and the best to eat in Townsville.

• Stayed: September 2016, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
QuestTownsville, General Manager at Quest Townsville, responded to this reviewResponded September 14, 2016

Morning Daniel,

We also love having you regularly stay with us when in Townsville. I will pass onto my staff your feedback and I agree we have great views of the Harbour and Marina.

Reviewed September 12, 2016

Couldn't get a better location with the variety of restaurants available in the area and proximity to city centre and even a brisk walk to the strand or casino. No wasted time at reception and the staff were very friendly and accomodating. Spacious apartments with everything you need.

• Stayed: September 2016, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
QuestTownsville, General Manager at Quest Townsville, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2016

Morning Paul,

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback and I am glad that you had an enjoyable stay with us.

Being located in the Restaurant Precinct is really fortunate for our visitors as it gives them the advantage of having 10 of the best restaurants in Townsville within walking distance not to mention having the Yacht Club at our Doorstep.

Darryl McAlister- General Manager

Reviewed September 11, 2016

I have made over 100 bookings at this Hotel over many years due to business and personal visits and have never had an unpleasant experience. Great Hotel, excellent staff. I would not stay anywhere else in Townsville.
Great location in the heart of the restaurant strip.

• Stayed: August 2016, traveled on business

Good Morning,

Thank you from Everyone here at Quest Townsville for your Loyal and continuing support. I will pass your feedback onto my Staff. Our business is built on Guests such as yourself and I am really looking forward to welcoming you back to Quest Townsville during your next stay.

Reviewed September 9, 2016 via mobile

This is our second stay at Quest Palmer street and we will return. We had a two room apartment at the back, overlooking the Marina. Quiet, spacious and clean. Excellent and friendly service from staff from the moment we made the booking right up until we left.
Great location if you don't have a car as restaurants, cafes, pubs and a couple of convenience stores are all within walking distance.
Travelling further afield can be a bit of a challenge as Townsville public transport is not great. However, the energetic can walk to the fabulous, iconic Strand.
The serviced apartment was well furnished and had essential crockery and kitchen utensils. We we're also very grateful to have a late checkout.

Stayed: August 2016, traveled as a couple
QuestTownsville, General Manager at Quest Townsville, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2016

Morning Lee,

Thanks for your feedback and I will pass it onto my staff. I appreciate your continued support and I look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Townsville.

Darryl McAlister- General Manager

Reviewed September 1, 2016

Nice stay. Close to restaurants and a short walk to the city centre. Would recommend for another stay in Townsville. Kitchen facilities are very handy and plenty of room for a visit to Townsville. Enjoy

• Stayed: August 2016, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
QuestTownsville, General Manager at Quest Townsville, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2016

Hi Rob,

Thanks for the recommendation and I look forward to welcoming you back for another visit.