stayed here for one night, and it served the purpose, somewhere to break up the drive from Cairns to Airlie Beach. Nothing great to say about the hotel, girl at reception was ok, room was bland, dated, noisy. Met our requirements which were just to sleep and leave but wouldn't stay here for any length of time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rydges Southbank Townsville sits in the heart of Townsville's foodie precinct on Palmer Street and only a short stroll to the CBD. Our hotel is the gateway to Magnetic Island & Great Barrier Reef. Business and leisure travellers alike will appreciate our central business district location near all the premier shopping, dining and entertainment areas ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Rydges Southbank Townsville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rydges Southbank Hotel Townsville
- Townsville Rydges Southbank Hotel