this was a combination of business and weekend escape, room a bit smaller than expected for a "Superior Queen" and need an extra chair, but dream beds are great, and excellent views, bathrooms in need of refurbishment & a decent exhurst fan, reception & restaurant staff excellent, especially Clair, food excellent, the callimari is especially good, I will definitely continue to stay at Rydges Sothbank for both business& personal, thanks again to Michelle for the assitance with my reward nights.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rydges Southbank Townsville sits in the heart of Townsville's foodie precinct on Palmer Street and only a short stroll to the CBD. Our hotel is the gateway to Magnetic Island & Great Barrier Reef. Business and leisure travellers alike will appreciate our central business district location near all the premier shopping, dining and entertainment areas ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Rydges Southbank Townsville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rydges Southbank Hotel Townsville
- Townsville Rydges Southbank Hotel