I stayed here for just 1 night. The location is good, not in the CBD but close by. There's a weird rule that you can't access your car or use the carpark between 10:30pm and 7am and I thought only Gov't Departments had crazy rules. Just make sure you're back by 10:30 pm or no undercover carpark! The room was OK, but with stain marks and dated decor.. more like the 70s style. Staff were helpful and friendly. Room service food was absolutely superb. Ideal for short stays or business trips at the right price. 3 and a half stars.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rydges Southbank Townsville sits in the heart of Townsville's foodie precinct on Palmer Street and only a short stroll to the CBD. Our hotel is the gateway to Magnetic Island & Great Barrier Reef. Business and leisure travellers alike will appreciate our central business district location near all the premier shopping, dining and entertainment areas ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Rydges Southbank Townsville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rydges Southbank Hotel Townsville
- Townsville Rydges Southbank Hotel