The apartments were good, the carpet and blinds were a bit stained but this didn't really effect our stay. The remote to the TV and one of the air cons didn't work. We stayed for 4 nights and during this time our apartment was not serviced. I wasn't that fussed about it not being serviced only that after 4 nights our bins were overflowing and there was no instructions or obvious place to empty them ourselves. I was expecting the apartment to be serviced on day 3 as per the letter on the wall but was disappointed when we arrived back from visiting relatives at 10pm to find out it hadn't. Our price included buffet breakfast which we enjoyed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rydges Southbank Townsville sits in the heart of Townsville's foodie precinct on Palmer Street and only a short stroll to the CBD. Our hotel is the gateway to Magnetic Island & Great Barrier Reef. Business and leisure travellers alike will appreciate our central business district location near all the premier shopping, dining and entertainment areas ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Orbitz so you can book your Rydges Southbank Townsville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rydges Southbank Hotel Townsville
- Townsville Rydges Southbank Hotel