The place is getting a bit worn looking and the bathroom although spotlessly clean was a bit smelly . The pool had leaves in it and looked thoroughly uninviting . I was glad I had only booked 2 nights of 4 there and escaped to the Grand on day 3 . The location is good and central and I slept fine here but ambience is well lacking .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rydges Southbank Townsville sits in the heart of Townsville's foodie precinct on Palmer Street and only a short stroll to the CBD. Our hotel is the gateway to Magnetic Island & Great Barrier Reef. Business and leisure travellers alike will appreciate our central business district location near all the premier shopping, dining and entertainment areas ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Rydges Southbank Townsville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rydges Southbank Hotel Townsville
- Townsville Rydges Southbank Hotel