“Amazing menu and delivered! ”

Wayne & Adele's Garden of Eating
Ranked #77 of 403 Restaurants in Townsville
Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 7, 2014 via mobile

Fantastic atmosphere, the best menu I have seen in a long time! I chose 2 entrées and my partner chose 2 and between us that was the perfect amount. The taste was incredible! Relaxing atmosphere out the back with plenty of room and inside had a slightly more formal feel to it - we sat out the back.
Definitely recommend it to everyone who wants great tasting food with a relaxed atmosphere.

Reviewed June 16, 2014

We have been back here many times and are always delighted. Recently the menu changed and once again the food is innovative and delicious. We always share small serves of as many different dishes as we can so that we can sample some of the amazing combinations and textures. World class food in a quirky tropical courtyard setting. We have had some lovely, long Sunday lunches and enjoyed nice winter evenings under the stars. Excellent value and they are BYO which is an added bonus. We are looking forward to our next visit.

Reviewed February 6, 2014

My husband and I visited this restaurant a few years ago when we were in Townsville for a few days and we could not wait to visit again . We were not disappointed. Sensational food! Same owners and although a different menu, the food was equally delicious. We travel frequently and get to eat some of the worlds best prepared food. We were once again not disappointed. I wish I could wrap this restaurant up in my bag and bring it home with me. Thank you again Garden of Eating. We will be back as quickly as we can !

1  Thank R0sie1
Reviewed February 1, 2014

Referred here by some friends and finally had a good excuse to go out and try this hidden gem. Tucked away from the hustle and bustle of Palmer st, friendly staff/owners. I would expect this find this menu in a very expensive hotel or resort that I would never be able to afford. Food was creative and playful, pairing flavours I've never tried before ( basil ice cream for example). This is my new place to bring family and friends to visit to show off what Townsville can offer.

Reviewed October 12, 2013 via mobile

recommendation of a friend and are soo happy we did. Don't let the front section put you off at the courtyard is just adorable. We had the duck and pork and could not have been happier with the food. Delish. And the desserts were also great.