“Great place!”

Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
“Great place!”
Reviewed April 13, 2012

We went for lunch here on my birthday a month ago. Great little place!! Good food, love the meat pie jaffle! Great service too, we sat outside with our two dogs & were impressed that one of the staff offered a water bowl for them... Much appreciated!! Should be more places like this in Townsville!

“Best and only hipster joint in Townsville”
Reviewed April 8, 2012

Great coffee, cool ambiance, great art and mellow music.

Cairns, Australia
“Great Cafe”
Reviewed January 5, 2012

Coffee was great, loads of board games and funky art.
Nice music and free one hour wi fi with coffee. The jaffle menu is extensive and the cheese burger jaffle did taste like a good cheeseburger. We were able to leave our mark in the graffiti toilet which was great as I haven,t seen one since my St KIlda days in Melbourne.
Good selection of italian drinks and a chilled out place to relax after long drive. The free 80s game table kept the kids busy and was a nice touch. I will return when next in Townsville. It was $21 for a jaffle, hot chocolate, coffee and two italian soft drinks which I thought was reasonable. The only odd thing was all the drinks were served in paper cups and the jaffle came in a paper bag instead of a plate.

Visited January 2012
Townsville, Australia
“A bit of funky city cafe in the 'Ville”
Reviewed December 19, 2011

Just like a transplant from inner-Melbourne! Nice coffee, super-simple snacks, board games for patrons and walls filled with local art to purchase. Free wi-fi.

Townsville, Australia
“The BEST cafe in Townsville”
Reviewed November 7, 2011

Having been in London for 5 years and experiencing the various cafes there, I was a little dubious about having to experience coffee in Townsville again. I was pleasantly surprised when I came across this little gem. One, it has free WIFI; Two, the staff are friendly and the atmosphere relaxed and funky without being pretentious and Three - they don't charge for soy milk! The also serve jaffles (toasted sandwiches) and pancakes. I love this cafe and support them in their application for liquor licensing, I just only hope this doesn't mean they'll start charging for soy milk.

• Visited November 2011