“Horrible Meal and Terrible Service”
Review of Benny's Hot Wok Cafe & Bar - CLOSED

Benny's Hot Wok Cafe & Bar
Cuisines: Asian
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Open 7 days from 5:00pmLunch: Friday & Sunday from 12:00pm - 14:30pmBenny's Hot Wok Cafe and Bar is the ultimate Modern Asian dining experience. As soon as you step into the restaurant you are instantly transported to Asia. Each dish on the menu is cooked using the best seasonal, fresh and local produce, leaving your tastebuds truly satisfied and craving for more.
Reviewed November 11, 2013

We wen out for a meal with family recently and my mum and I ordered the pork belly. It was absolutely disgusting, possibly the worst meal I have ever had out and mum agreed, I was so disappointed as Benny's used to be a favourite of mine. I wish they would bring back the calamari!
The waiter we had was also very ignorant, my brother's meal was 15minutes later than ours and when we asked him about it, he didn't make it an urgency but proceeded to clear the tables outside and take 3 more orders before he asked the kitchen, pretty poor form.

2  Thank jeddy2013

Reviewed October 30, 2013

We were greeted promptly and seated on the veranda - great for people watching :) The drinks arrived quickly as did our entree of dumplings - highly recommended! Our main wasn't far behind and it was quite delicious. Filling too as neither of us could fit in anything else after that. We would eat here again.

2  Thank AnnieH_8
Reviewed October 28, 2013 via mobile

Came for my birthday on a Tuesday night. For a busy night I thought the staff were outstanding. Shauna especially. We started with delicious cocktails, entree of duck rolls and quail, yummy! I had the duck stir fry, my favourite and hubby had the chic penang which had the perfect heat and flavour. We shared the best fried ice cream I've ever tasted. Overall a great night at our favourite restaurant!!!

1  Thank foodluva13
Reviewed October 13, 2013

We loved the food at Bennys. A tad expensive but worth it. We shared a combination of dumplings for entree and would highly recommend it.

2  Thank JennyGAustralia
Reviewed October 9, 2013

We have eaten at Benny's several times now and it has been great every time. The service is alway good and the food is excellent. The San Choy Bau is our favorite entree. We will continue to go back again and again.

4  Thank Valhalla24