Tripadvisor
Townsville
Post
Inbox
Search

“Breakfast and service was amazing”
Review of Jam

Ranked #7 of 472 Restaurants in Townsville
Cuisines: Australian
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Private Dining, Reservations
Description: "The perfect opportunity to enjoy good food & wine with family & friends" Breakfast - Lunch - Dinner JAM is a local Townsville restaurant dedicated to providing seasonally inspired menus. Our Gourmet Traveler awarded wist list offers overs an extensive selection of wines to complement your dining experience. Relax in our dining room, or outside on the corner terrace with city and river views. The elegant private dining room "Luxe Room" is perfect for social or business gatherings up to 18 guests. LOFT by Jam is Located on the first floor, the function room with large balconies overlooking the CBD and Ross River. Available for breakfast, lunch or dinner group bookings, we can tailor menus for any occasion .
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

What a pleasant surprise! I had a wonderful waitress Paulina who I felt went above and beyond in making my experience a memorable one. The food was top quality, well presented and delicious. I will definitely be back again.

Date of visit: December 2019
JamCorner, Owner at Jam, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Hi Ann
Thank you for dining with us recently for breakfast. We appreciate your comments including Paulina's service and to hear the experience was a memorable one.

Regards the JAM crew

Write a reviewReviews (1,266)

Reviewed January 13, 2020

We had dinner here, the food was lovely and just right, the drinks and service also good. Advertised as having a view of the river, but all we could see was the street. Will come again.

Date of visit: October 2019
Reviewed January 13, 2020 via mobile

Went here for breakfast. Food was great but did take a long time to come out. So much so the restaurant offered us a free beverage on the house so I feel we may have been forgotten. Definitely would go again.

Date of visit: January 2020
1  Thank stumpymcpeg
Reviewed January 4, 2020

We had lunch at Jam and found the food was great very tasty and the atmosphere was pleasant. The restaurant is located close to the CBD which is very handy they also provide car parking at the rear.
I would go back again.

Date of visit: January 2020
Reviewed January 1, 2020

I ate here for the first time on New Year's Eve. I had heard good things about Jam before so was excited to give it a try.
I cannot think of enough good things to say about this place. The menu selection and food was fantastic, the drinks menu offered a great selections for everyone and the service was just fantastic. The lady that looked after us was just the best, as well all the staff that we spoke with.
This in my opinion in the best dining experience in Townsville and possibly even FNQ.

Date of visit: December 2019