All reviews buffet breakfast great location swimming pool bar fridge an overnight stay off street parking
Reviewed July 9, 2017 via mobile

Booked hotel based on internet photos. Big mistake. Price per night $250. Room smelt bad paint peeling cupboards falling apart. I would not recommend this to anyone. Left after 15 minutes. Giving 1 point for the fact that they did give us a refund.

Stayed: July 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 23, 2017 via mobile

Meals were mediocre and the service at the bar and TAB was worse. The attitude of one female staff member was disgusting. She refused to place bets resulting in lost winnings. I'd strongly recommend she be trained up in hospitality as she's going to lose the hotel business. She's lost us.

Stayed: June 2017, traveled with friends
1  Thank leupould
Reviewed May 22, 2017 via mobile

Honestly reading the reviews I think people are a little too fussy! I am a very picky traveller also.. I'm travelling alone the room for $60 a night is great (only thing the shower has a lot of pressure can be too much on your back) my room was clean and tidy, very presentable!
Dinner was $15 for the pig spit roast it was delicious! (I believe it's every Sunday) I couldn't eat my whole plate I was so full!

Would recommend to anyone who needs a quick stay or stop over!

Stayed: April 2017, traveled solo
Reviewed May 14, 2017

We needed an overnight room for an early morning flight. hotel Allen met our needs. It is not the Ritz but it was clean and comfortable. Meals were a aila Le downstairs in the bistro and staff were friendly. No complaints here. See you again when we next have an early morning flight.

• Stayed: April 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank Cheryl S
Reviewed May 13, 2017 via mobile

We ordered the t-bone special which was great value and reasonable quality- it came with a nice fresh salad too.
Drinks were reasonable priced
There is a very large gaming room out the back with heaps of pokies popular with the locals.

Stayed: May 2017, traveled with friends