“Great Healthy food”

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed May 27, 2013

Yum, reasonably priced great service easy parking and close to the strand. Menu has great variety and coffee tastes great!

Reviewed April 26, 2013

I have not been a visitor of Cafe Bambini due to my past experiences of the cafe on Sturt street but on a Sunday for brunch with other friends, we succumbed to the cafe on Gregory Street in North Ward. The breakfast/brunch menu is quite extensive with a lot of variety to suit not only the people looking for eggs benedict or a full breakfast but for those of us that wanted a vegan/vegetarian option.
I chose the olive rosti with bacon and eggs, which was very tasty indeed. All other meals that were ordered were also very lovely.
My only gripe with this cafe, the guy serving at the counter did not have a very good idea on what was on the menu and when asked a question couldn't answer and just gave a bit of a blank look. Secondly, we were two different groups ordering and thus paying separately. We asked if it would be possible to place both orders on the one table number and thus to come out at the same time. Unfortunately this didn't seem to be possible and the orders came out at different times, with a 10 minute wait between the two.
Still even with those two annoyances, the food was very nice and the other wait staff were very friendly and helpful. Won't be racing back but would reconsider if no other places are open.

Reviewed April 5, 2013 via mobile

Beware of staff that will forget your order! (and whose eyes are difficult to catch!) Needed to remind them 3x! Juice was a bit average but breakfast food was delicious, I had the poached eggs with hollandaise (I would have preffered bigger eggs) on pesto bread.

Reviewed April 4, 2013

I find the food has too much bread and the bread is always too thickly sliced. It appears to be the trendy place to go to but I do not find the food variety good. Expensive for what you get.

Reviewed February 1, 2013

I like how Cafe Bambini have mince on toast on their breakfast menu. It's so retro and cool. They have good coffee, too.