“Disappointing”

Betty Blue & The Lemon Tart
Ranked #29 of 389 Restaurants in Townsville
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: A place to get away from the world and enjoy generous amounts of freshly made meals that warm the soul. Most well known for the generous breakfasts that go all day.
Reviewed June 27, 2013

Staff seemed very disinterested in us, took ages for our coffee and cake to come. Tasted ok nothing special. Decor is good

Reviewed June 25, 2013

What a breakfast! Went looking for this cafe after seeing the good reviews and was not disappointed. It doesn't look like much from the outside, but inside is very quirky and fun. The staff are very welcoming. It's a little pricey but well worth it, the meals are huge and very tasty. This would be our local if we lived in Townsville.

Reviewed April 18, 2013

I've been here twice now and both times have been blown away by the flavours incorporated into their meals. The meals are enormous so unless you enjoy a very large meal it's best to share with someone. Can be quite expensive but not too bad if you're sharing.

Reviewed April 12, 2013

Quirky menu and lots of potential, but Dissapointing outcome. My hubby and I had been recommended countless times and went in for a Friday treat. Dissapointing there was no lunch menu but was directed to a cabinet full of fresh baked goods. While they look appealing and very yummy the price is through the roof! Due to no lunch menu I ordered a cabinet fritatta assuming it would come with one of the delicious looking salads. Sadly I was told only rocket leaves and that cabinet salads were at an additional cost. Mind boggling to me how a business can charge so much for average esized baked items.
My partner ordered the pulled pork burger. Also very pricey. Food wait was 35minutes. However the cafe was extremely busy and seemed understaffed. The pork was very tasty - maybe recommend steak knives as the bread nearly impossible to cut.. Excellent atmosphere just far to overpriced!

Reviewed April 6, 2013

I took my family here after being here myself a couple if times. They had not heard of it. The meals are massive so satisfied my teenage boys, we went on a Monday morning so not too busy but I believe weekends are crazy. Although not too busy we did wait a while for drinks and food. The food is great much better than from manufactured chain stores, but you do pay a price for it as it is so expensive I could not afford to bring my family there too often for meals so it is a real treat place.