Table 51
Ranked #76 of 392 Restaurants in Townsville
Cuisines: French, Italian, Australian
Good for: Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: casual dinning and family friendly with affordable price. Open 7 days and Public Holidays lunch and dinner. No surcharge on credit cards and AMEX
Reviewed November 13, 2012

Was pleasantly surprised. Don't let the old fashioned maroon decor put you off, the food has great flavour and the wait staff are friendly and accommodating. Plenty of wine selection at reasonable prices. Definitely will go back if in Townsville

Reviewed November 8, 2012

My annual visit to Townsville always includes the search for a great restaurant (which is not easy but getting better). Based on TripAdvisor reviews, we chose to try Table 51. We were not disappointed. We actually had the restaurant to ourselves. When we arrived, no other people were there and no one came in for dinner during our entire meal (if that is true most nights, I don't think they will be in business for much longer). Food was very, very good. The four of us each had different dishes and each was very good. If still in business next year, I would certainly return for another meal.

Reviewed November 1, 2012

My wife and I have been staying in palmer street for the last week and have tried most of the restaurants and would have to say this is by far the best food and service we have had simply amazing wish we found it sooner

Reviewed September 24, 2012

Husband and I held our wedding reception at Table 51 and found the staff and owners to be fantastic, not to mention the quality of the food being divine.
There were many hiccups with planning our wedding from changing our date etc but the owners of Table 51 were more than accomodating and helpful in assisting where they could, ultmately making our experience a very easy and enjoyable night.
I cannot believe the review from someone advising that they are not upfront about events as I can personally vouch that the owners made every point clear to me and having actually read the event agreement I was clued in to all terms of the agreement. Which were fair and easy to understand.

I cannot leave this review without also commenting that the canapes were amazing as well as the awesome honey roasted duck which is a favourite of mine, the family held the food presented at our reception as a topic of conversation for a long time following the event.

Reviewed September 13, 2012

A pleasant atmosphere for a special night out - the food and service are top quality. Small but good quality wine selection. The atmosphere was pleasant and quiet enough to talk without shouting.