“Always Great Food”
Review of Vegas In Paradise

Vegas In Paradise
Ranked #215 of 431 Restaurants in Surfers Paradise
Reviewed February 28, 2016

The meals at vegas are cheap and always great, We go there everytime we visit gold coast, I think we went there 3 times on this trip.

Reviewed February 25, 2016

Go for the rump steak where is it only AUD15. I chose the pepper sauce and it was really good for the price. Although the restaurant was not too new, but it was good enough to have a meal, a drink at the bar of if you want to play some slot machines.
Good location and very near Surfer Paradise main area.

Reviewed December 15, 2015 via mobile

We dined here with my family and the beef steaks were fantastic I preferred rump my wife had rib eye my daughters had steak and lobster it was all good and served with chips and vege salad was crisp and fresh.

Reviewed December 14, 2015 via mobile

I happened by the Vegas bar just before their happy hour. $2.50 beers!!! Excellent service and staff happy to help. The pokie room is amazing. Some nice new machines and the good old classics. Beers are fresh, cool and tasteful. I asked if I could order a meal as I was peckish, and I was informed by Taanie (one of the loveliest bartenders I've met) that the kitchen reopens at 5pm. I got a steak and chips. Cooked to my liking and affordable. All in all I find the Vegas bar an excellent place for a drink.

1  Thank beerguru1
Reviewed November 1, 2015

Been here before and I recall the great value meals.

This time our group of 8 decided to dine here and watch the Queensland Roar soccer game as we were only staying across the road at the hotel Grand Chancellor.

I had the $15 rump which was quite chewy. It wasnt because it was overcooked as it was cooked medium exactly how I asked. The rump was obviously of poor quality. The chips also were rather soggy and disappointing also. My wife had the Grilled Barramundi for $18 which fared a lot better. For an extra $2.50 one could choose a tap beer.

Good value with great specials but they really need to improve the quality of the meals. i rather pay a little more.

2  Thank tommomelbourne