“Vegas Resturaunt surfers paradise”
Review of Vegas In Paradise

Vegas In Paradise
Ranked #206 of 413 Restaurants in Surfers Paradise
Reviewed March 1, 2014

I ordered a Parma, it costed me $17 dollars, for a start it wasn't even home made chicken it was bought from a company in bulk frozen you could just tell, it was like eating toothpaste with cheese and sauce on top, this is the most disgusting Parma I've ever eaten and couldn't even finish a quarter of it, you also have the smell of old tobacco butts lingering around you while you eat, it's the worst place I've been too, I highly recommend not to go there for the food, if you want to go and sit with all the drunk swearing idiots then come here but for a good meal don't even think about this place DISGUSTING!

Reviewed January 14, 2014

Never got to eat here as there was a 1 hour wait for a feed, me thinks the chef went on strike...lol
Although the last time l was there the meals were cheap and very well portioned, perhaps this is why it was such a long wait for a meal.

Reviewed August 11, 2013

A great bar to enjoy discounted drinks between 4 and 5 pm daily in Surfers. Very friendly and knowledgeable staff. Sure it is not an upmarket bar but it is clean and caterers for smokers in an outdoor area. If you don't like music videos or poker machines this is not the place for you but to enjoy a drink with locals and tourists at a reasonable price it is recommended. Situated in the Islander Hotel.

Reviewed July 28, 2013

As we approached the stairs the lights seemed abit much we were greated by a well groomed polite mannered guard whom helped my wife up the stairs and held the door open, the bar staff were friendly and greeted us as we walked to the resturaunt music was ok service from the staff member in the kitchen average a patron in the gaming area being abusive to the gaming machine was quickly removed with no hassle was abit intimidated as to weather we should go out to the smoking area as it looked like there were a lot of groups out there how ever the security noticed us. Looking out there and pointed us into the non smoking balcony we got service from the bar with a smile and didn't have to wait too long considering the amount of people standing there and we enjoyed our wines out on the non smoking balcony over looking the main street watching the nightlife roll out over all I'd have to say I enjoyed the food, service from the bar was good drink prices were reasonable and patrons were happy I never went into the gaming area so can't rate that the place was lively and the security guard was very helpful I will be letting all my friends know about this place and will be back to visit next time we are visiting. Thanks for the great service food and hospitality.

Reviewed June 3, 2013

I was in the smoking area of this establishment when I was accused by a very rude bar lady of smoking marijuana. I was smoking tobacco with a herb that is NOT weed! I proceeded to explain that what I was smoking was not marijuana. I was then approached by some big islander with a tattoo on his face (who was an off duty security guard). He used some stand over techniques to make leave. I was trying to explain myself, but they wouldn't let me... I was embarrassed and pissed off! I'm writing this so people don't go there!

5  Thank Janksta