“New Premises......same great food”
Review of Alfresco Pizzeria Restaurant - CLOSED

Alfresco Pizzeria Restaurant
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed April 16, 2013

Been dining here once or twice a year for decades, never had a bad meal. Nothing has been lost in the move across the highway. Terrific food served by happy, bubbly staff in a buzzing atmosphere. Always look forward to dinner at Alfrsco.

Reviewed April 1, 2013

Brilliant! We hadnt booked but the staff did everything they could to accomodate us and all the other patrons who turned up without reservations. We watched as they treated each customer as part of the family. The food was incredible. My wife had the gnocci with the pumkin, chicken and pine nuts. This was quite simply one of the best food experiences i've had. I had the ravioli carbonara which was equally impressive! The Bruschetta was flavoursome and my daughters kids spaghetti bolognese was packed with flavour! I cannot praise this restaurant enough! No wonder it was constantly booked out!

Reviewed February 26, 2013

We holiday nearby every year and after walking past the always crowded restaurant we finally decided to dine at Alfrescos. Although they have moved across the road and the weather was not suitable for alfresco dining we enjoyed the evening. The staff where friendly and helpful. Although the night was rather expensive we were all please with our food and the experience.

Reviewed January 9, 2013 via mobile

Me and my partner had dinner at Alfresco. The food was great, tastey and delicious. The service was also great and the enviroment was so happy. We had a great night over there and I recommend it to everyone:)

Reviewed January 7, 2013 via mobile

Walked in very busy was found table straight away . Offered bread as took order and then drink order taken straight away . Food was about 20 min max and delicious I had gnocchi they had Pizza . Atmosphere was pumping and overal I will be back again . Owners sre Family and are there working which impresses me .