“Good prices, but not the best food”
Review of Sardjiono's

Sardjiono's
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 7, 2012

It is a nice area to eat with small kids as there is no road. The food is probably among the better ones in that mall area. BUT it is rather a bit light on the tastebuds and heavy on the calories. I saw someone writing about reheated pancakes... yes we had the same and they tasted really yuck!

There are newer reviews for Sardjiono's

Reviewed February 20, 2012

The food here was great apart from the annoying singers every night. The prices are fair.

I think they should change their fried chips they taste too much like oil (they use the shoe string fries), thicker chips would be much better.

MUSHROOM SAUCE & FETTUCCINE PASTA ARE YUMMMMY!!

Reviewed October 30, 2011

If you are after lot of cheap cheese which covers everything and you love tasteless food, it is perfect spot for you, but sorry I came back recently from Sicily .... not for me.Not even hint of taste.We had pizza and left 3 /4 quarters untouched.

2  Thank lub0
Reviewed November 26, 2010

Came here for a quick lunch. Going of our meals the food is very ordinary. We had the Chicken Cacciatore and Marinara pasta.

The chicken was just covered in sauce with a small amount of vegies on the side, and the seafood did taste like it was pulled straight from a freezer.

Service was also a bit slow, so really nothing spectacular going on from our experience.

1  Thank szkut
Reviewed July 24, 2010

We dined at this restaurant around 10am Friday morning.

The seating and decor was pleasant and the location was very central. The service was very good with the waiter moving the outdoor heater to maximise our comfort. He was very pleasant, helpful and very fast with the food. However this is where the enjoyment ends.

My partner ordered pancakes. They tasted like cardboard. They were hard with little flavour. They were difficult to eat. They lacked moisture and were not 'fluffy'. They were obviously reheated (as evident by the very fast service).

I approached the counter staff upon payment to let them know of this. She confirmed that the pancakes were made daily and reheated upon request. Surely it is not too much to ask for an average priced restaurant to freshly cook pancakes. Sure the batter can be made earlier. Pancakes take approximately 4 minutes to cook each around the same time it would of taken them to reheat in the microwave.

I had french toast. While relatively enjoyable, the bread was not very thick and was not of high quality. I would of expected thicker pieces of bread from a restaurant of this price. However reasonably enjoyable.

Based on the pancakes I would not recommend this restaurant. While service was good, the quality of food is not.

2  Thank ethornton