“Secure, homely, clean, spacious and just far enough out of the main drag”

Trilogy Surfers Paradise
Reviewed August 26, 2012

I took my step sister along with my mum and sister to celebrate a combined birthday and girls weekend! Only to have the news of my sister is pregnant!! We weren't up for a big party but board games a few drinks and sweets a quite one and that's what we achieved with no fuss! Located just out of the main drag about 10-15 minute stroll into cavill ave, fine for us not right ontop of the night life ect. Easier to park not rush or one way streets, river at the end of the road makes for a nice walk too. 2 blocks back from the beach perfect!!

Positives - mum has bad knees so we managed to get a parking spot right next to the lift (a tandam as well so my sisters car could be secure) and a bonus with our room right outside the lift as well! The rooms are spacious, clean, fresh, bright and nicely decorated. The kitchen was well supplied however cutlery could be of better quality. Rooms were spacious you weren't cramped on top of each other i shared a room with 2 single beds and my sister and mum had the main bedroom with a WIW and ensuite. Lounge was soooooo comfy, tub chairs very comfy also! Mum loved the dining table very modern! Big balcony that got the morning sun, so breaky on the balcony looking over the pool was nice. Didn't get to the pool as we had huge gusty winds but on a previous stay we did and thoroughly enjoyed it! Loved the price $470 for 2 nights in 2 bedroom apartment with full ktichen 2 bathrooms, laundry, balcony and parking!!! Try getting that elsewhere in surfers paradise! Beds were comfy however better pillows were required they were a little flat but fresh and clean!! Staff were pleasent, friendly and swift at checking in and out, mangement response to anything was a pleasure.

Negatives - We were located above an entrance making for noisey disruptions from party goers re entering the apartment block. Wasn't an awful stay but just annoying. Carpark is a little tricky to naviagte but we got there in the end!!! would be funny to watch on the security camera!

Room Tip: higher floors would be preferable, party goers should select a different hotel in respect for other...
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family

Reviewed August 21, 2012 via mobile

Very nice appartments, great location. But noisy in the morning & our mattress could of been updated, had a big dip in it. Close to the beach & car rentals. We had parking provided too which was great.

• Stayed: August 2012
Reviewed May 23, 2012

Me and a freind of mine stayed here along the Australia day holidays for 3 nights.

The apartments were very nice, really clean, the pool was lovely and overall after staying here I would have loved to live here!

There were security who were constantly present of a nightime and made you feel very safe.

We were provided with 4 towels for our stay which was fine.. there was no housekeeping which we knew and we were supplied with detergant to wash our clothes and what not. There was a washer and dryer in the appartment which was relly nice and was very convinient.

There was everything you needed for a stay all cooking utensils and things and me and my friend went shopping for breakfast food for the mornings.

We had a two room apartment with double beds in both.. which let me tell you was a hassel in itself trying to find this arrangement... However on arival we were given our room and keys and "directions" to our room. After making the walk to our 23rd floor room we soon saw that it was 1 double and 2 single... I had specificly requested 2 double beds and told that this was booked for us through our arrangement with booking staff... It was really the only reason we had stayed there.

We then went back to reception and told them everything. The girl at reception then went on to say that she thought that the girl who booked it for us had told us that they had then booked this room... so to make up for it they would give us a room on a higher floor... ?? I was never told this... and after checking their system they found that there was a cancelation in a 2 bedroom both with double beds room. Just as well!! so all was good again and we were happy.

There was really no mention on how everything operates and how to get to the sauna or parking if we wanted it or anything.. so that was a bit of a let down, but we were still not overly bothered about it.

Our flight that we were to get back on the Sunday did not go back till about 7 that night so we had requested late checkout ... We knew there would be a fee... but $20 an hour extra was a bit ridiculous.. we stayed an extra 2 or 3 hours (I cant remember how many exactly) which came to about $40/$60 extra.. A bit overpriced especially if you wanted to stay any longer. When we came to check out after it was half an hour before the reception was meant to close on the weekend (I made sure I checked the closing time so we didnt get stuck). So we went down and the reception was already shut :/... We were given no instructions on what to do.. soo.. I went and cicked the nightstaff button.. no one answered or came.. I tried to find any info on what to do... and there was nothing.... Finally we found a cleaner and asked if she could help and she put me on the phone to someone who never answered.. So we ended up throwing the keys through the gate which blocks of the reception. and had to leave our bags in reception with no one there to watch them (we couldnt afford to keep the room for the extra $20 fee per hour).

Within the next day or so I then received an email from the appartment saying that they only had one of our keys.... Really?!!

I then emailed them back explaining them what had happened and how we had to throw them through so maybe check the floor?.. They then emailed me back with a simple "thank you". This didnt really bother me but you know a simple oh sorry about that or something would have been a little better (Im probably just nit picking though :/).

Another thing which was a bit dodgey was one of the chairs in our room was broken and Im not sure if the cleaners just put it back together to make the room look better or something, but as soon as I sat on it it all fell apart and I was on the ground.

Overall the appartment was beautiful and the pool was lovely with tables and chairs and bbq and what not... However the staff and policies really let the place down. A little communication goes a long way.

Room Tip: I dont think you would have a problem with any of the rooms as they are all neat and modern and love...
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 29, 2012 via mobile

We stayed at the Trilogy recently in a 2 bed apartment. The apartment was clean, decor was modern and the views from our apartment on the 13th floor was great! It's within easy walking distance to the heart of Surfers and the service was great! We will definitely be back!

• Stayed: April 2012
Reviewed April 10, 2012

We stayed here with our 3 kids for 1 week. The rooms were huge, clean and in a great location.
Friendly staff. Nice pool/spa are with bbqs. We would stay here again if wanting to stay in busy Surfers Paradise.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed March 14, 2012

Friendly service. great location. good price. Ask for upper floor for views. would definitely return.

• Stayed: March 2012
1  Thank Travelling-Leolion
Reviewed January 26, 2012

Our family spent a week at the Trilogy and I must say it was great. We were upgraded to a 3 bedroom apartment which was spotless with great appliances. The staff was always friendly and helpful. If you have small children they dont' have any playgrounds etc but for the older kids there is a great pool with an awesome spa. We will be staying there again.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family