My paretner and I stayed in the Ballah hotel of Paradise Centre Apparentments and were wowed when we walked into our room. Before had we had read reviews and decided we would call and request a "high level" "renovated room" and we got that! Third highest floor from the top, amazing view over the city, and the beach. The room was extremely clean, smelt fresh and was really welcoming. Foxtel and direct phone calls to taxis and food delivery's. Where the actually hotel is located could not have been more perfect for us! As we are in our early twentys and did want to experience the night life. Being ontop of timezone was an added bonus, when the elevator stopped inside of there. So easy to quickly drop down to Woolworths or any kind of shopping. About a 5 minute walk (or less) to the main surfers paradise bus stop. We had a late flight and didnt get in until around 8, reception was open until 10. an had a late flight leaving, which was fine because after checking out they allow you to keep your cases in a room behind reception. It made our stay on the Gold Coast even better. Great service, and would love to thank all the staff there!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of Surfers Paradise, just 20 metres from the beach, Paradise Centre Apartments provides the perfect location to enjoy all the fast-paced action and attractions of Queensland's Gold Coast. Accommodation is offered in two 30-storey towers overlooking Surfers Paradise Beach, conveniently located above the Paradise Centre. The spacious, self-contained One, Two and Three-Bedroom Apartments all offer stunning ocean views, fully-equipped kitchens, laundry facilities, cable TV and large balconies. Extensive leisure facilities include two swimming pools, children's wading pools, a sundeck and lawn, spas, sauna, gymnasium, tennis courts and a golf putting green. There's also direct lift access to the below Paradise Centre with 110 speciality shops, restaurants and entertainment for the kids at Time Zone. The apartments offer so much for families and couples seeking a more relaxed itinerary, take in the panoramic views and cool sea breezes off the stunning Pacific Ocean from your own private balcony. Offering convenience and comfort at an affordable price, Paradise Centre Apartments is ideal for couples, families and small groups. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Paradise Centre Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Centre Apartments Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Paradise Center Hotel
- Paradise Centre Apartments Gold Coast/Surfers Paradise