Breakers is a conveniently located high quality accomodation block. The sun breaks through into the lounge in the morning and you know that another great day is at store. You look out from the balcony and you can see how the ocean looks and you can immediately decide if you will just walk along the beach or go for a swim and if you can't make up your mind, that is fine just sit on the balcony and enjoy your breakfast that you are able to make because the kitchen is very well equipped.
We have stayed at breakers many times and the thing that keeps drawing us back is that the accomodation is very comfortable, the rooms are clean and well equipped and you can stay in and cook in the apartment if you wish however the convenient location means that you can just as easily go out to the many reaturants near by and if you don't feel like walking the bus is at the door step. The beach is right at the door and if you don't want the ocean the pool is warm and clean.
I really can not think of anything else that I need whenever I stay at breakers as everything is there to help you start your holiday on the right foot.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Breakers - This classic beachfront high-rise on the golden sands of Australia’s Gold Coast is perfectly positioned between Surfers Paradise and Broadbeach.Five minutes north, and you’re in downtown Cavill Avenue soaking up the atmosphere of surf city. Five minutes south, and you’re in Broadbeach with it’s many great cafes and restaurants, home of Jupiters Casino, the international Gold Coast Convention and Exhibition Centre and the shop till you drop Pacific Fair. No matter what time of the year, it always feels like summertime hereThe Breakers has a range of holiday apartments to suit all budgets and sizes.There’s the spacious one and two bedroom apartments all enjoying great ocean and hinterland views from their balconies, the 3 level beachfront cabanas in front of the main tower looking directly over the beach or the fully-renovated 4 bedroom penthouse – great for the extended family. Facing east, the magnificent tiled pool catches almost all-day sun and looks out over the fabulous beachfront BBQ terrace.All apartments at The Breakers have Foxtel cable TV and for those who need to work or just browse the internet there is Free Wifi. The friendly on site Management team take great pride in The Breakers to make your holiday enjoyable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Cancelon, Hotwire, Agoda, TripOnline SA and HRS so you can book your The Breakers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Breakers Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Breakers Surfers Paradise
- Breakers Hotel Surfers Paradise
- The Breakers Gold Coast/Surfers Paradise