My wife, daughter and I arrived at this wonderful place late in the evening of February 19th, after being told we had no room at another resort in spite of a confirmed reservation. Needless to say,
we were tired, angry, and frustrated from our experience at this other resort, but immediately we were put at ease by the outstanding customer service displayed by Lyn, the owner and manager of this beachfront paradise. In spite of her being woken up unexpectedly, she greeted us with a smile, and showed us to our beautiful 2 bedroom apartment overlooking the ocean, and even provided us with a bottle of wine from her own fridge to help us relax and calm down after spending a few hours literally on the street trying to find an accomodation. Our stay at this resort more than compensated for that horrible experience, and much of it is due to the wonderful reception and service we received from Lyn throughout our 3 night stay at the Breakers.
The apartment itself is very clean, massive in size, exceptionally furnished, and the LOCATION, well it just cannot be beat. It is truly beachfront, and close enough to all your shopping needs for groceries etc, and a wide array of excellent restaurants. Breakers even provides some generous coupons for these restaurants, which was an added unexpected bonus. In hindsight, we were truly fortunate to have stayed at this resort, and would not hesitate to recommed this to anyone looking for accomodations in this area, and this will be first on our list the next time we are back in Surfers Paradise. Thanks again Lyn for a truly memorable stay at your apartment resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Breakers - This classic beachfront high-rise on the golden sands of Australia’s Gold Coast is perfectly positioned between Surfers Paradise and Broadbeach.Five minutes north, and you’re in downtown Cavill Avenue soaking up the atmosphere of surf city. Five minutes south, and you’re in Broadbeach with it’s many great cafes and restaurants, home of Jupiters Casino, the international Gold Coast Convention and Exhibition Centre and the shop till you drop Pacific Fair. No matter what time of the year, it always feels like summertime hereThe Breakers has a range of holiday apartments to suit all budgets and sizes.There’s the spacious one and two bedroom apartments all enjoying great ocean and hinterland views from their balconies, the 3 level beachfront cabanas in front of the main tower looking directly over the beach or the fully-renovated 4 bedroom penthouse – great for the extended family. Facing east, the magnificent tiled pool catches almost all-day sun and looks out over the fabulous beachfront BBQ terrace.All apartments at The Breakers have Foxtel cable TV and for those who need to work or just browse the internet there is Free Wifi. The friendly on site Management team take great pride in The Breakers to make your holiday enjoyable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Cancelon, Orbitz, Hotwire, Ctrip TA, Agoda and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Breakers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Breakers Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Breakers Surfers Paradise
- Breakers Hotel Surfers Paradise
- The Breakers Gold Coast/Surfers Paradise