The Breakers "Cabana" was OK. The cabana was a three storey townhouse with the main bedroom on the second floor and the kids loft on the third level. This particular cabana NO5 had no air conditioning- which was ok for us at the time because the weather was dismal but couldn't imagine it would be too comfortable in the heat of summer!! The position was absolute beachfront perfect!! literally out your door ten steps to the gate and you are on the beach. The only downside was the cabana was a little run down and had a lot of rising damp affecting walls and windows. The stairs leading to the top storey were extremely steep and wouldn't recommend for small children under 5. We stayed in the cabana for 6 nights and then moved into the main building for the last two nights.
The apartment in the main building was fantastic!
Apartment 19 Level 2 we would highly recommend it.. The apartment was clean, decorated with modern relaxed minimalistic decor. It had a spacious main living area which had fantastic views of the ocean/beachfront. We had wet tropical rainfall for the whole week but managed to do all the theme parks wearing ponchos in the rain!!! Our family had a ball
regardless and on the last day we awoke to sunshine would you believe it!!
Thanks to all members who expressed their opinions we took your advice and it worked so well. Merry Christmas to all
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Breakers - This classic beachfront high-rise on the golden sands of Australia’s Gold Coast is perfectly positioned between Surfers Paradise and Broadbeach.Five minutes north, and you’re in downtown Cavill Avenue soaking up the atmosphere of surf city. Five minutes south, and you’re in Broadbeach with it’s many great cafes and restaurants, home of Jupiters Casino, the international Gold Coast Convention and Exhibition Centre and the shop till you drop Pacific Fair. No matter what time of the year, it always feels like summertime hereThe Breakers has a range of holiday apartments to suit all budgets and sizes.There’s the spacious one and two bedroom apartments all enjoying great ocean and hinterland views from their balconies, the 3 level beachfront cabanas in front of the main tower looking directly over the beach or the fully-renovated 4 bedroom penthouse – great for the extended family. Facing east, the magnificent tiled pool catches almost all-day sun and looks out over the fabulous beachfront BBQ terrace.All apartments at The Breakers have Foxtel cable TV and for those who need to work or just browse the internet there is Free Wifi. The friendly on site Management team take great pride in The Breakers to make your holiday enjoyable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Agoda, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HRS so you can book your The Breakers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Breakers Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Breakers Surfers Paradise
- Breakers Hotel Surfers Paradise
- The Breakers Gold Coast/Surfers Paradise