“Over priced and over rated”

Infinity Attraction
Book In Advance
$21.71*
Gold Coast Infinity General Admission Ticket
$104.11*
and up
Gold Coast Attraction Pass Including Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary and Dracula's...
$149.31*
Australia Multi-City Attractions Pass
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Challenge your senses and ignite your imagination at INFINITY - a mind blowing 30 minute journey into 20 trippy, maze-like 'worlds of wonder' filled with special effects and illusions that go all the way to infinity! Some environments are beautiful, others mysterious, all are intriguing and totally unique. You'll groove and dance in some while others will make you laugh and scream! Infinity is a futuristic fun house and the first of its kind in the world. Often referred to as "a chemical free trip into other dimensions of the imagination and the senses" and "a sensory overload." Ideal holiday fun for all ages 8 and over and nationalities, great family entertainment. One Small step for man - One GIANT leap for entertainment
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage, Wheelchair access
Chilliwack
60 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 66 helpful votes
“Over priced and over rated”
Reviewed July 18, 2013

I visited this attraction with my daughter and my son's girlfriend. To begin with I thought it was pretty expensive and had no idea what to expect. It seemed to me it was more or less a glorified 'fun house' as we used to call them.
I expected a lot more 'bang for your buck' and honestly, I don't know how they have managed to stay in business with the prices they charge. It took us about 15 minutes to go through the place, and afterwords I really wished I'd saved my money as it would certainly have been better spent elsewhere.
I would not recommend visiting Infinity to anyone!

Visited August 2012
1 Thank Heather7A7
InfinityAttraction, General Manager at Infinity Attraction, responded to this review, July 21, 2013
We are sorry to hear you didn't enjoy the INFINITY experience.

We consistently patrons conduct our surveys every day and we achieve a 92% 'complete' satisfaction rate with the experience. Most of the remainder are 'reasonably' satisfied, and 85.5% say they would recommend INFINITY to their family and friends. We take all of our reviews seriously, s we

We also have an extremely high repeat visitation rate (an industry record, we are told), with many patrons returning numerous times. By contrast, our overall complaint rate is less than 1% of our total patronage, which simply confirms the obvious: that not everything appeals to every single person on the planet.

I am sorry to hear that you feel that way in regard to the price of admission, and it is unusual, as most people(84%) have rated Infinity very highly on value for money. Certainly it is so, when compared to the cost of other entertainment options in Surfers Paradise. You have the option to pre purchase your admission tickets and receive a discounted entry along with various other discounts available in local tourist books and websites.

Thank you for your feedback. As we get so little negative feedback, we actively seek it out just in case it highlights something that we might improve in the delivery of this world first entertainment experience, so we appreciate your time in reviewing us.

• Arabic first
  • Indonesian first
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Amazing effects - Average pricing.”
Reviewed July 18, 2013 via mobile

Appearance:
Attraction is brightly decorated drawing customers in. Small shop offering quirky souviners.
Loads of flashing lights and noise.
Well kept.

Experience:
You make your way through 10+ 'environments' which are all decorated and presented differently. Personally, I enjoyed all environments. Each is unique whether it be sound, sight, smell, sence.
A unique place that's hard to describe in words.
Wouldn't take young kids (under 5s). May get spooked.

Staff:
Staff were averagely friendly. May of been having a bad day. Did their job and not much else.

Value for money:
Rather pricey for admission. Adults were somewhere between $25-30 AUD. I think a small price drop could be favorable.
Photos are extra on top of the admission rate.

Overall:
A unique place that's definitely worth visiting if you can spare the funds. I enjoyed the environments and their offerings. Would appreciate some friendly smiles to greet me and possibly a slight price drop. Other than that, well worth the visit. This was my third time at Infinity.

“Terrible.”
Reviewed July 16, 2013 via mobile

The place is overly priced for a walk around a few rooms with some cheap, tacky lights and lazers. For nearly $50 and a 10 minute walk I was upset. No, I was appalled with Infinity. Save your money and check out the haunted house, Peace.

Dear Lawrence,

Thank you for taking the time to share your Infinity experience with fellow travelers. We also appreciate the feedback as your feedback helps us improve our product and service and continue to deliver a world first unique attraction.

Your comments differ from what most of our guests say. In fact, 92.9% of guests that journey through infinity are satisfied and love the experience and have so since it's opening in 2000. Unfortunately like all things, we can't appeal to everyone.

Generally most guests take 30 minutes to explore and find their way to the end. We do offer a return visit that can be used in the following three days for only $8.50 for children and $12.45 Adults. This is proving to be a very popular option for visitors t o Surfers Paradise. They say, " Just one visit isn't enough!"

Again, thank you for sharing your experience
Bristol, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“we may be too olda for this”
Reviewed July 15, 2013

We may be too old for this type of food & entertainment place.It seemed that the younger patrons were quite happy.It was too noisy for us.Average food

Visited June 2013
Sydney, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Lots of fun!”
Reviewed July 14, 2013

I wouldn't recommend for little kids scared of the dark. It's a whole heap of fun and a great time pass. Wish it wouldn't end so soon.