“Something different”

and up
Gold Coast Infinity General Admission Ticket
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Challenge your senses and ignite your imagination at INFINITY - a mind blowing 30 minute journey into 20 trippy, maze-like 'worlds of wonder' filled with special effects and illusions that go all the way to infinity! Some environments are beautiful, others mysterious, all are intriguing and totally unique. You'll groove and dance in some while others will make you laugh and scream! Infinity is a futuristic fun house and the first of its kind in the world. Often referred to as "a chemical free trip into other dimensions of the imagination and the senses" and "a sensory overload." Ideal holiday fun for all ages 8 and over and nationalities, great family entertainment. One Small step for man - One GIANT leap for entertainment
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities
Langkawi
“Something different”
Reviewed November 2, 2012

Well, one of its kind. Its w lots of lights and every surface are w mirrors....so lotsof bling-bling. The children enjoyed the most as it creats curiosity and excitement. It took abt half-hour to finish.

• Arabic first
  • Indonesian first
Belmont, Australia
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“fun fun fun fun”
Reviewed November 1, 2012

fun fun fun it is recommended for 8yrs old and over but u can take younger people in. they would not let my toddler go in as they have to walk the whole way due to OH&S rules. rooms are air cond $21 per ticket opens at 10am till late

Bendigo
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“COOLEST THING AROUND - TAKE YOUR TIME!”
Reviewed October 28, 2012

This was one of the coolest things I have seen in a very long time. The mirrors and lighting are brilliant and each room is completely different.
There are a few sections that are a bit scarier than others, such as dark rooms with hands hanging from the walls and roof! My boyfriend thought it was hilarious, however he also walked out of there with a very sore hand!

Some extras: They can hold your bag in a locker for free whilst you go through. If you love it that much, you can go through again (you have to purchase your ticket before you leave) and get it half price. You can have your picture there too, it's $16.50 for a standard size.

Really would recommend this to everyone, it is a great experience and the effects exceed your expectations. Take your time and don't rush!

1 Thank zommiebar
Brisbane, Australia
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Great but when they say not for young kids...believe it ! :)”
Reviewed October 25, 2012

OK, just came back from Infinity. Firstly it was great, fantastic in fact. Have not experienced anything quite like it. We were there on opening and there were 3 young familys so we hoped in line. Yep read the sign, read the warning on the recipt, read the second sign.....looked at the pictures...and let me tell you that the advertising pictures are alot better lit then reality :)

I have a 4 and 7 yr old and we suited up with our gloves and over shoes and headed in. As we progressed my 7yr old was panicing more and more and my 4 yr old was clinging to my wife.

What put my 7 yr old over the edge was one room which was almost completely black and he put his hand up to grab mine and instead grabbed , what I could see in the dim light as a fake hand strung from the ceiling..lol....

I wasnt expecting the darker, spooky music, haunted house type of rooms...was expecting more of bright lights and lasers.

All in all though it was great and we got the picture which shows the sheer terror on my sons face.

I think 10+ for kids would be better, unless your kids are ok with very dark, haunted house type of attractions. It is much more a fun house type of attraction then a scientific type attraction.

1 Thank thecraw
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Amazing! Out of this world experience!”
Reviewed October 22, 2012 via mobile

Wow! I stumbled across this on trip advisor and could not be happier that I did! What an amazing experience! My senses were working overtime! Different sounds, smells and optical illusions! I will certainly never forget this experience! A must do if in surfers!