Stayed Jan 10-24-2011.. 31st floor ocean views 2bed1 bath. to many people expect to be treated like royalty, dont worry about a pube in the bathroom or a bug in the corner, i found the help service desk very friendly, all you got to do is talk nicely to them.. what you cant find the pool or the car park? its all there... just have to be able to read simple directions. you know al the lifts tell you where to get off (quick lifts)..
Our bathroom drain was blocked, fixed by the time we came back from theme park... need toilet paper! jump in the lift and get some down stairs..need print out of our web check in tickets? no prob front desk help..
Dont cost you extra to smile and say good morning ( goes a long way)..
1 lcd tv in the room, with kids u need 2
QLD drivers so pathetic..
Your on holidays... enjoy your time not worth the stress, stop being a moaner... some people need to get a life....
Value for money? 14 nights $4400, but with our $1900 discount coupon $2500
Overall.... family happy, everything close food courts, shopping, nightlife, transport... cheers
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Mantra Towers of Chevron, located in the heart of Surfers Paradise, you will find the perfect accommodation from which to explore the beautiful and fun-filled Gold Coast. In your self-contained apartment you'll feel truly at ease. All apartments are self-contained and feature kitchens equipped with modern appliances, a full service laundry, cable TV and a DVD player. All the conveniences of home can be found here. Located atop the trendy Chevron Renaissance precinct, you need only duck downstairs to enjoy a delicious meal or to wander through unique and designer boutiques. If you're on holiday with the kids, the Infinity attraction is a must visit. They're bound to be entertained exploring the fun-house full of mirrors, optical illusions and sound effects. You can choose between 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments or superior apartments, which are furnished in contemporary neutral tones. Or for larger groups wishing to truly holiday in style, the 3 bedroom penthouse apartments are the ideal choice. At Mantra Towers of Chevron you will have access to the resorts Health Pavilion, featuring indoor and outdoor lap pools and full gymnasium. BBQ facilities, the private theatre and also 'Beaches in the Sky', the resorts outdoor leisure area featuring sub-tropical gardens and a 600m2 lagoon style pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, Travelocity and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mantra Towers of Chevron reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Towers Of Chevron Renaissance Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Hotel Of Chevron Renaissance
- Renaissance Surfers Paradise
- Surfers Paradise Renaissance
- Mantra Towers Of Chevron Gold Coast/Surfers Paradise