Stayed here with my family (kids 7 and 3) for 4 nights in August. Booked on line direct with hotel and got what I consider a great deal, 4 nights for £370.00. I requested a 'high apt' and ours was on the 32 floor.
The 2 bed apt was clean, spacious and well equipped. Essentials for my wife include a washer and dryer and the apt had both. Views were fantastic into the Gold Coast hinterland, and being on the West side of the building meant there was sun onto the balcony in the afternoon and evening. We were in North Tower 2.
Check in was easy and there was good safe internal parking. We used the Pools in the Sky and I used the gym and indoor pool. All were excellent and not crowded, ours was a weekend stay.
The apartment had a slightly must smell as though the previous occupants were smokers but this was my only minor issue. The apt also had free Fox tel - essential for the kids.
Location was excellent, very central, at ground level there were a good selection of bars and restaurants and the walk to Surfers Centre was 5 Min's max.
If you are looking for somewhere with a bit of luxury at a reasonable cost right in the heart of Surfers then I would recommend these Apts.
We had two balconies and I will admit to feeling a little nervous when the kids were out on them and they received a solid pep talk on the first day about not going out without one of us.
Overall I was very impressed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Mantra Towers of Chevron, located in the heart of Surfers Paradise, you will find the perfect accommodation from which to explore the beautiful and fun-filled Gold Coast. In your self-contained apartment you'll feel truly at ease. All apartments are self-contained and feature kitchens equipped with modern appliances, a full service laundry, cable TV and a DVD player. All the conveniences of home can be found here. Located atop the trendy Chevron Renaissance precinct, you need only duck downstairs to enjoy a delicious meal or to wander through unique and designer boutiques. If you're on holiday with the kids, the Infinity attraction is a must visit. They're bound to be entertained exploring the fun-house full of mirrors, optical illusions and sound effects. You can choose between 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments or superior apartments, which are furnished in contemporary neutral tones. Or for larger groups wishing to truly holiday in style, the 3 bedroom penthouse apartments are the ideal choice. At Mantra Towers of Chevron you will have access to the resorts Health Pavilion, featuring indoor and outdoor lap pools and full gymnasium. BBQ facilities, the private theatre and also 'Beaches in the Sky', the resorts outdoor leisure area featuring sub-tropical gardens and a 600m2 lagoon style pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mantra Towers of Chevron reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Towers Of Chevron Renaissance Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Hotel Of Chevron Renaissance
- Renaissance Surfers Paradise
- Surfers Paradise Renaissance
- Mantra Towers Of Chevron Gold Coast/Surfers Paradise