We recently stayed here. We got a great deal from a ebay seller and payed around $600 for 5 nights for 5 people. We were located in the oldest tower right on level 5. Great access to the pool area, but our room was not private at all! It was clean enogh but very small. There is no way I would pay $300 a night for it! Go to ebay or stayz if you want a cheaper deal.
Like other people have mentioned the towers are grounds get VERY dirty at times, but in their defense the place is huge with 100's of people walking around all day and night so of course it gets dirty. We noticed condoms (blurgh) in the garden just off our patio that was reported to reception and never removed. That was pretty gross.
The lifts and pool do get very busy but like I mentioned before the place is huge so there is always people around, especially in the pools and spas. We stayed at the end of Feb and the pool was warm enough. But not big enough for a venue of this size. The cafes and shops downstairs are great. And there is a very central bus stop just behind the towers. This is where we caught our transfers to the theme parks and it was very easy to use and very handy.
I would never recommend this place to young families but I would to couples and definitely younger people. There is a pub/ club/ nightclub on every corner, ideal for young people but not for families.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Mantra Towers of Chevron, located in the heart of Surfers Paradise, you will find the perfect accommodation from which to explore the beautiful and fun-filled Gold Coast. In your self-contained apartment you'll feel truly at ease. All apartments are self-contained and feature kitchens equipped with modern appliances, a full service laundry, cable TV and a DVD player. All the conveniences of home can be found here. Located atop the trendy Chevron Renaissance precinct, you need only duck downstairs to enjoy a delicious meal or to wander through unique and designer boutiques. If you're on holiday with the kids, the Infinity attraction is a must visit. They're bound to be entertained exploring the fun-house full of mirrors, optical illusions and sound effects. You can choose between 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments or superior apartments, which are furnished in contemporary neutral tones. Or for larger groups wishing to truly holiday in style, the 3 bedroom penthouse apartments are the ideal choice. At Mantra Towers of Chevron you will have access to the resorts Health Pavilion, featuring indoor and outdoor lap pools and full gymnasium. BBQ facilities, the private theatre and also 'Beaches in the Sky', the resorts outdoor leisure area featuring sub-tropical gardens and a 600m2 lagoon style pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotels.com and Orbitz so you can book your Mantra Towers of Chevron reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Towers Of Chevron Renaissance Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Hotel Of Chevron Renaissance
- Renaissance Surfers Paradise
- Surfers Paradise Renaissance
- Mantra Towers Of Chevron Gold Coast/Surfers Paradise