Mantra Towers of Chevron
QT Gold Coast(Surfers Paradise)(Great Value!)
$152
$111
  • Pool
Surfers Paradise Marriott Resort & Spa(Surfers Paradise)(Great Value!)
$145
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
Hilton Surfers Paradise(Surfers Paradise)(Great Value!)
$133
$123
  • Beachfront
Peppers Soul(Surfers Paradise)
$306
$204
Agoda.com
Crowne Plaza Surfers Paradise(Surfers Paradise)(Great Value!)
$109
  • Restaurant
Mantra Circle on Cavill(Surfers Paradise)(Great Value!)
$193
$151
  • Pool
Mantra on View Hotel(Surfers Paradise)(Great Value!)
$108
$84
  • Restaurant
Novotel Surfers Paradise(Surfers Paradise)
$116
$93
  • Beachfront
Mantra Sun City(Surfers Paradise)(Great Value!)
$259
$110
  • Pool
Q1 Resort and Spa(Surfers Paradise)(Great Value!)
$162
$157
5,178 results
All reviewsgreat locationcoles supermarketindoor poolfamily holidaybathroom apartmentshopping centrethe gold coastgreat facilitiesgames roomgreat familygreat place to staycentral locationcar parkingocean viewbbq areaamazing viewsfloor
Reviewed September 11, 2009

stayed here recently for 6 nights with husband and 2 children aged 6 and 4. the resorts facilities are fantastic. the outdoor spa is heated and huge, the outdoor pool is freezing but didnt seem to bother the kids. the indoor pool is heated and great along with the indoor spa. the rooms are lovely with fantastic views. the location is just perfect with coles just downstairs. would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled with family
2  Thank septadelaide
Reviewed August 16, 2009

I purchased a 5 night stay in a 2 bedroom/2 bathroom on Level 6 North Tower from Ebay seller Gifts_2_U for $600. At first I had my doubts after making the purchase that our holiday certificate would be accepted. I thought oh no...what have I done??? But I really didn't have anything to worry about. The seller were great in answering my questions and confirming my reservation.

The day came and the family and I drove to the Gold Coast from Central Coast NSW. We arrived at about 1pm that day and had to phone for the rep to meet us. The rep showed me around and then handed me the keys to our apartment.

Our apartment was located near the elevator...but this did not bother us one bit....In fact you couldn't hear anything really once you have closed the door. The apartment was fully furnished and had a great view of the Lagoon Pool from the balcony.

The kids were so excited to check out the Beaches In The Sky to see if it was really as great as the picture showed. The Beaches In the Sky was on Level 5 so we didn't have far to walk. It was definitely great. The kids took one look at it and wanted to go for a swim immediately. The pool was a little bit on the cold side but the kids didn't seem to mind too much once they were inside the water. My husband & I preferred the spa and decided to take our 1 year old for a quick dip. It was very relaxing especially after the long drive. They have a great BBQ area near the spa but we never got a chance to use it. They also have 2 other pools one which is indoor & heated, the other pool located on a different tower. On the same level....there was a small play area for toddlers and a grass area where most people spent sunning themselves. There was a Coles, chemist and other shops & lots of restaurants was in the same building located in the ground floor and we found this to be very handy.

The Chevron Towers was centrally located in Surfers Paradise....the beach is only a short stroll away and food & shopping are all within easy reach. Our apartment was great very suitable for a young family...only downfall was the bed in the main bedroom - could have done with an upgrade to a newer mattress. But overall we had a great stay. The kids loved the pool even though it was too cold for my liking and it was a great base to stay for going to Dream World, White Water World, Sea World & Movie World etc.
Overall we would definitely stay at the Chevron again. But we would probably fly up next time :)

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled with family
3  Thank avcoast
Reviewed July 21, 2009

Stayed at Chevron over Easter 2009. Very large complex with hundreds of units privately owned so can be slightly different standards. Ours was very comfortable 2 bed / 2 bath on 26th floor - so pretty good views. Becuase of the size of the complex there was sometimes long queues at the lifts. It was handy to have the Coles supermarket at the bottom of the complex. There just seemed to be something missing - like the whole places was very impersonal. The large 'lagoon-in-the-sky" pool was cold... I agree with other reviewers - get some solar! The place also seemed to have a few 'underworld' type guests. Just my perception maybe.. but... Anyway I reckon I would stay there again but might be tempted to look elsewhere first.

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled with family
1  Thank Tim B
Reviewed July 21, 2009

I stayed at the Towers for 3 nights in July 09. It was the low season of Gold Coast and I only paid for AU$100 as the web's managerial special. I think it really worth the money. It is situated at a convenient location with plenty of shops around like Gucci, LV, etc. In particular, I like the Coles Supermarket at the ground floor of the Tower's building.

The apartment provided all necessary comforts, ideal for family, even though I travelled solo this time. I was given a 1-bed room apartment and the room was spacious. In the room, it had all the appliance like washer, dryer, dish washer, heat top, microwave and it even provided the detergent and washing liquid for those appliance. Also the queen bed was very comfortable and the bathroom was clean and fantastic.

The only negative about this apartment is that there is no room cleaning service. You'll be responsible for daily cleaning of the dishes and clearing of the rubbish. There is a small notice stating that you'll be charged for AU$50 if the furniture and dishes are not restored to its original condition. But it is not a problem for me as the apartment makes me feel at home and I do those house keeping work at home anyway.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled solo
1  Thank madam_cheng
Reviewed June 30, 2009

We spent twelve nights here in two different appartments. I think the different standards are because most units are privately owned. I bought accommodation on ebay and spent first five nights on 25th floor. Room was supposed to have a spa but didn't. Think it was swapped for cheaper appartment because i bought it so cheaply So make sure you write down room number if buying online. The agents for this appartment were not the most helpful people ever and they do make some ridicuclous sounding requests but having seen how some people treat others property whilst there i think that they may have had some horrendous guests in the past. Whilst both appartments were tidy and appeared clean i think the cleaning may be a little hit and miss.

We spent the rest of our holiday on the 2nd floor in an appartment rented from the owner. The agents were helpful but maybe a little slack. Don't go on a long weekend very noisy obvioulsy because of young people in the area. This appartment was like a home away from home. We took our seven year old son who spent every night at the pool. The Doctor downstairs was an unthought of bonus when i contracted sinus infection. Totally central to everything with Coles Downstairs. The reception staff are fantasticly helpful. Apart from long weekend there was not more noise than you would expect being right in the centre of Surfers. I could actually live in the appartment which was two bathroom two bedroom. With everything Dishwasher Full Kitchen and Laundry facilities. Don't reccommend putting washing on the bacony. We collected a tea towell door mat and One flip flop after a particularly windy day. Great spot for a holiday.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled with family