We have just returned from Chevron and woule recommend it to everyone! We had 2 rooms one on the 8th floor and the other on the 19th. Both were immaculately presented! We booked directly with the owner who arranged for a guided tour of the property when we arrived. The property is very secure and you need a fob tag to access all of the towers. The outside pool was rather cool so we didn't swim in it but the surroundings were beautiful. There are 2 other pools both heated -one indoor and the other outside. The one outside has a shallow end which was suitable for my 18month old son to swim in.
The apartments were both 2 bedrooms with new furniture and very clean. They both had 2 balconies overlooking the canal. I felt very safe with my son on both balconies as the railngs and glass are very secure.
The location is ideal with Coles downstairs and other speciality shops. It is right next to Caville avenue and walking distance to the beach. My mother in law needed to go the doctor the day we arrived and there is one either downstairs or one around the corner below the Holiday Inn with operates until 11pm.
It is a very luxurious property. It is cheaper if you book through the owner of the apartment, however i have heard that some privately owned apartments may not by up to scratch but ours definitely were immaculate! We booked through Vickey her website is www.holidaysgoldcoast.net.au so you can check it out yourself.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Mantra Towers of Chevron, located in the heart of Surfers Paradise, you will find the perfect accommodation from which to explore the beautiful and fun-filled Gold Coast. In your self-contained apartment you'll feel truly at ease. All apartments are self-contained and feature kitchens equipped with modern appliances, a full service laundry, cable TV and a DVD player. All the conveniences of home can be found here. Located atop the trendy Chevron Renaissance precinct, you need only duck downstairs to enjoy a delicious meal or to wander through unique and designer boutiques. If you're on holiday with the kids, the Infinity attraction is a must visit. They're bound to be entertained exploring the fun-house full of mirrors, optical illusions and sound effects. You can choose between 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments or superior apartments, which are furnished in contemporary neutral tones. Or for larger groups wishing to truly holiday in style, the 3 bedroom penthouse apartments are the ideal choice. At Mantra Towers of Chevron you will have access to the resorts Health Pavilion, featuring indoor and outdoor lap pools and full gymnasium. BBQ facilities, the private theatre and also 'Beaches in the Sky', the resorts outdoor leisure area featuring sub-tropical gardens and a 600m2 lagoon style pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mantra Towers of Chevron reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Towers Of Chevron Renaissance Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Hotel Of Chevron Renaissance
- Renaissance Surfers Paradise
- Surfers Paradise Renaissance
- Mantra Towers Of Chevron Gold Coast/Surfers Paradise