Before my arrival at the Chevron Towers, I had mixed feelings about the place given the poor review from previous guests on Tripadvisor but my girlfriend who stayed with me on the trip assured me that the place is amazing as she had previously stayed there back in 2011 and so did a friend of my who went there with her boyfriend last year.
And all I can say now is that me and my girlfriend did not want to leave this amazing piece of paradise at all. So, here is the quick review of this hotel.
1) Definitely the location! It was literally one minute away from everything you need! From clubs, bars, restaurants to beaches and shopping area! The perfect location, there is even Coles right under the hotel itself and all these beautiful restaurants.
2) The facilities and amenities as well as the hotel room itself. Even though I didn't get the sky high views, I was upgraded to a one bedroom apartment with a massive balcony and amazing rooftop garden view which made me and my girlfriend felt like we had a private villa. The pools were beautiful and if you get tower 2, you get like a private pool too. When we came into the room, we were so surprised at the cleanliness and the spaciousness of the room. And oh my god, foxtel!!!
3) The transfer staff at the Chevron towers were really friendly and helpful which was great as we used a lot of their services from the hotel to the theme parks as well as to the airports!
1) I think the staff at the reception can be a little friendly. Their customer service was quite poor and not up to standard but the facilities, the room and the experience I had there definitely override it. They were just a little bit stuck up and did not give that service you would think a nice place like this would give. I think I was also just frustrated with the amount of time that i had to wait to check into my apartment as we arrived three hours early before check in and yet the room was not ready and we had to constantly remind them and this happened to three other groups of guest who were waiting with us too.
2) The beds were a bit hard to my liking! Maybe better mattresses?
If you are looking for a luxurious hotel with beyond excellent services and all catered to you like Crown or even Palazzo Versace, then this place is not for you but it is definitely the most luxurious self service apartment that I have ever been too! On a scale of 1 to 5 for a hotel, I would put it as a 3 but for a self service apartment, definitely a 5!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Mantra Towers of Chevron, all apartments are self-contained and feature kitchens equipped with modern appliances, a full service laundry, cable TV and a DVD player. Located atop the trendy Chevron Renaissance precinct, you need only duck downstairs to enjoy a delicious meal or to wander through unique and designer boutiques. You can choose between 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments or superior apartments, which are furnished in contemporary neutral tones. Or for larger groups wishing to truly holiday in style, the 3 bedroom penthouse apartments are the ideal choice. At Mantra Towers of Chevron you will have access to the resorts Health Pavilion, featuring indoor and outdoor lap pools and full gymnasium. BBQ facilities, the private theatre and also 'Beaches in the Sky', the resorts outdoor leisure area featuring sub-tropical gardens and a 600m2 lagoon style pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Expedia, getaroom.com, Priceline, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Mantra Towers of Chevron reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Towers Of Chevron Renaissance Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Hotel Of Chevron Renaissance
- Renaissance Surfers Paradise
- Surfers Paradise Renaissance
- Mantra Towers Of Chevron Gold Coast/Surfers Paradise