Mantra Towers of Chevron
Novotel Surfers Paradise(Surfers Paradise)
$138
$100
  • Beachfront
Hilton Surfers Paradise(Surfers Paradise)(Great Value!)
$146
$121
  • Beachfront
Vibe Hotel Gold Coast(Surfers Paradise)
$79
$68
  • Restaurant
Crowne Plaza Surfers Paradise(Surfers Paradise)(Great Value!)
$93
  • Restaurant
Mantra Circle on Cavill(Surfers Paradise)(Great Value!)
$194
$172
  • Pool
Mantra on View Hotel(Surfers Paradise)(Great Value!)
$150
$113
  • Restaurant
Mantra Sun City(Surfers Paradise)(Great Value!)
$112
$99
  • Pool
Watermark Hotel & Spa Gold Coast(Surfers Paradise)(Great Value!)
$125
$94
  • Restaurant
Mantra Legends Hotel(Surfers Paradise)(Great Value!)
$105
$91
  • Restaurant
Wyndham Surfers Paradise(Surfers Paradise)(Great Value!)
$504
$94
5,104 results
All reviewsgreat locationcoles supermarketindoor poolfamily holidaybathroom apartmentshopping centrethe gold coastgreat facilitiesgames roomgreat familygreat place to staycentral locationcar parkingocean viewbbq areaamazing viewsfloor
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 11, 2013

I agree with other bad reviews. Mouldy grimey bathrooms, dust in the carpet edges, broken fittings. Unfortunately a filthy room takes the attention away from what would otherwise be a great hotel. Run down, tired, looks like it hasn't had proper maintenance in years. Totally unhealthy for a young child to stay. I had to do vaccuming & cleaning myself to get it partially up to scratch for oir child, until i get to have a word with a manager today. The supplied vaccum was dirty & broken too.

• Stayed: October 2013
3  Thank PeterFamilyof5Aus
chevrontowers, Guest Relations Manager at Mantra Towers of Chevron, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2013

Thank you for your feedback.

We are currently in the process of assessing all units to ensure any necessary upgrades and refurbishments are carried out. I would appreciate if you could contact me directly with the surname on the booking or the apartment number so I can ensure this assessment is pushed to the top of the list.

I can be contacted directly on 07 5584 8100 or stay@chevrontowers.com.au

Reviewed October 10, 2013

We stayed at Chevron apartments in July 2013 for 2 nights. We managed to get special discounted rate offer by booking with them directly. After hours check in was bit complicated, we had to ring after hours number, get a code and open lockers to pick up key to room. To find parking late at night was another issue despite maps given to us it was bit difficult to work out which tower we needed to get in and find parking as most car park spaces were occupied and we had to negotiated tight corners to get to empty parking spot. Apart from these hiccups our stay was smooth, apartments are spacious but I think they look dated in few areas and management should consider refurbishment as I think Chevron is several years old and property maintenance may need to spend money to bring these apartment in line to true 4 star property. Reception staff friendly and helpful. We did not use swimming pool/gym facilities so can't comment. Overall decent stay especially with good price deal it is value for money in heart of Surfer's Paradise !

Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
chevrontowers, Front Office Manager at Mantra Towers of Chevron, responded to this reviewResponded October 13, 2013

Thank you for your informative review of Chevron Towers,

I am glad you enjoyed your apartment. We are currently in the process of contacting all owners to arrange any necessary upgrades and refurbishments to their apartments.

I sincerely hope we get to welcome you back again soon to escape to the sunny Gold Coast!

Reviewed October 8, 2013

My wife and i stayed at this resort hotel in JUNE 13. We were not notified of the major roadworks that were in place where a new light rail system is going in.......late and over budget.

Our GPS failed. We had to ring the hotel for guidance to the hotel......the attendant was helpful and guided us to the hotel over the phone. However, when we eventually got into the upper level car park the signage was as scarse as hens teeth.......driving around we asked a security guard and he said "Park anywhere".

Our room was reasonably clean. But if we dared to leave one mark we would be penalized - as per the notice on the back of the door.

On the 3rd and final morning, I had to go off to my conference leaving my wife to clean and pack the luggage and hopefully get it to the car. But the procedure of doing the latter was illogical . No help whatsoever from the front desk....."oh we are not allowed to help you........" So, my wife eventually got on to the Manager who was unhelpful......his instructions were useless.

When she came to pick me up in the late afternoon from the conference, the Manager got back on to my wife's mobile and complained that the keys had been left in the wrong box downstairs. As he was so intolerant to listen to our views, we just gave up and hung up on him. His impression to us was that he could not care less.

So that has killed it for us to be treated like crusty old fads......there was no need to speak to us like we were some criminals from overseas.......We are definitely not going back to this hotel.

I would finally say to all holiday makers going to the Gold Coast - please double check that you are able to get to your hotel of choice easily or if there is massive road works still going on in the area. The 2nd hotel we stayed for two nights was nearly as bad........in tolerable road works noise going on all through both nights.

Maybe one day in two years time we will get to stay at a pleasant hotel in the Gold Coast.

Room Tip: Make sure you ask for a room away from the major street construction zones.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
chevrontowers, Guest Relations Manager at Mantra Towers of Chevron, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2013

Thank you for your feedback however it would appear that you did not book directly with the resort and actually with a private owner.

In regards to keys being left in the wrong place, signage on the doors and lack of direction for parking, all of this will need to be addressed with the people you booked through.

Our staff are unable to assist any persons that have booked through a private owner as they are not our guests and it can incur legal ramifications.

I am sorry to hear your stay was not enjoyable however this review is not an accurate reflection of the official resort onsite management or our service and does not belong on this page as you did not stay in one of our apartments.

I strongly suggest next time you travel to the Gold Coast you book directly with us here at the resort. We inform all patrons of any roadworks, provide instructions on how to enter the carpark and where to park, as well as providing a map and information on what is required for check out.

We can be contacted on 07 5584 8100 or stay@chevrontowers,com.au

Reviewed October 5, 2013

Firstly, I advise you book a private apartment. We booked with GCHR and were very satisfied. The apartment is spacious and well equipped with large fridge, full foxtel, clean, modern washing machine and dryer, fabulous beds and cool air conditioner. wifi is available for a cheap, once off fee. This apartment was so clean when we arrived. One of the cleanest. The views are amazing, we saw whales in the ocean almost everyday. We stayed in apartment 2382 and yes, you can hear some noise from the ground level but you are in the centre of Surfers, after all, and I didn't find it intrusive. The pool is large with plenty of deck chairs and whilst cooler than some pools, definitely enjoyable. The lagoon pool with sand is great for kids, as is the large grass area on level 6. The BBQs are modern and clean (and very popular so get in early!) and tables and chairs are well supplied. The gardens are beautiful. The inside pool and spa is warm and clean. Showers are available here, too. The gym is clean and well equipped. The location is brilliant. Who needs a car wen you stay here? Great for families as Coles is on ground level. Overall, a fantastic place to stay with your family

Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Thezanigeal
Reviewed October 5, 2013

We drove down from Brisbane last Christmas with our teenaged daughter. You cannot ask for a better location, really. You can just walk down to the beach with your gear or you can saunter through the mall downstairs or you can stroll into one of several cafes and restaurants that line Surfers Paradise boulevard or the Esplanade. We stayed in a 2-bedroom apartment on the 12th floor and it was spacious with a large living room. The kitchen is good and the washing and drying machines can take large loads. But what freaks you out are all the signs and notices that drive the fear of death into you for anything as much as leaving a glass in the dish washer when you leave. This when the carpet was so dirty you couldn't walk barefoot inside the apartment. And, the hotel takes absolutely no effort at ensuring you will have a slot to park your car. Well, Christmas week is busy and all that. But, coming back at night and spending 30 minutes rummaging for a slot took all the joy out of an excellent dinner we had treated ourselves to. Security helped in the end.

Room Tip: All rooms have good views, so just try for an upper floor room for tranquillity
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
chevrontowers, Public Relations Manager at Mantra Towers of Chevron, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2013

Your comments in regards to our location are right on the mark! We are centrally located with everything at your doorstep.

I am sorry to read of some issues with your allocated apartment. I have passed on all of this feedback to our Quality Control Manager to investigate further.

We look forward to having you back as our return guest.