Went up on Friday 5th April until Monday 8th April 2013.
Loved the Towers of Chevron Renaissance!
It was raining a few days but it did not stop us using the indoor pool and spa :)
The location was fantastic as coles was only downstairs and so too were the many restaurants to choice from :)
Loved the views from our balconies and I could easily retire and live here one day :)
Will be back soon :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Mantra Towers of Chevron, all apartments are self-contained and feature kitchens equipped with modern appliances, a full service laundry, cable TV and a DVD player. Located atop the trendy Chevron Renaissance precinct, you need only duck downstairs to enjoy a delicious meal or to wander through unique and designer boutiques. You can choose between 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments or superior apartments, which are furnished in contemporary neutral tones. Or for larger groups wishing to truly holiday in style, the 3 bedroom penthouse apartments are the ideal choice. At Mantra Towers of Chevron you will have access to the resorts Health Pavilion, featuring indoor and outdoor lap pools and full gymnasium. BBQ facilities, the private theatre and also 'Beaches in the Sky', the resorts outdoor leisure area featuring sub-tropical gardens and a 600m2 lagoon style pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Mantra Towers of Chevron reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Towers Of Chevron Renaissance Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Hotel Of Chevron Renaissance
- Renaissance Surfers Paradise
- Surfers Paradise Renaissance
- Mantra Towers Of Chevron Gold Coast/Surfers Paradise