I booked a 2-bedroom self contained apartment with a balcony on the 17th floor of Towers of Chevron Renaissance (Tower 1) at Surfers Paradise which has both the sea and city views. The apartment was not new, but it was clean, roomy, very central and convenient. One downside is that there is no reception - unlike the next block of Tower of Chevron Renaissance. A day before arrival you are asked to contact the Housekeeper who will hand over the apartment keys to you. Thereafter you are very much on your own so hopefully nothing goes wrong and the only contact is through the booking agent by phone. This isn't a problem actually unless you encounter a problem. On the first night of our stay, there was a sudden power blackout which left my apartment with no lights. I called another lady who handed me with the apartment keys who asked me to call the Housekeeper and the Housekeeper asked me to call the booking agent. It took a succession of several calls to solve a problem which only took a minute or two to fix.
Amenity-wise, however, the apartment cannot be faulted, with a games room at the club house and a beach-like swimming pool.
Cole Supermarket and several eateries and shopping centres are just below the apartment The apartment feels safe and secure and so is the car park.
There is a booking office for all the necessary attractions at the next block (Tower 2) of Chevron Renaissance and you can also book your transfers with them too.
Yes, I would recommend this apartment. Just keep your fingers crossed that nothing goes wrong.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Mantra Towers of Chevron, all apartments are self-contained and feature kitchens equipped with modern appliances, a full service laundry, cable TV and a DVD player. Located atop the trendy Chevron Renaissance precinct, you need only duck downstairs to enjoy a delicious meal or to wander through unique and designer boutiques. You can choose between 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments or superior apartments, which are furnished in contemporary neutral tones. Or for larger groups wishing to truly holiday in style, the 3 bedroom penthouse apartments are the ideal choice. At Mantra Towers of Chevron you will have access to the resorts Health Pavilion, featuring indoor and outdoor lap pools and full gymnasium. BBQ facilities, the private theatre and also 'Beaches in the Sky', the resorts outdoor leisure area featuring sub-tropical gardens and a 600m2 lagoon style pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Priceline, HotelQuickly, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Mantra Towers of Chevron reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Towers Of Chevron Renaissance Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Hotel Of Chevron Renaissance
- Renaissance Surfers Paradise
- Surfers Paradise Renaissance
- Mantra Towers Of Chevron Gold Coast/Surfers Paradise